Adult toy store recommendations?

Since you're looking for North Austin to downtown locations, Cindies (there's one on I-35 in Pflugerville), Dreamers (I-35 and North Lamar), La Rouge on I-35 is also decent but they're mostly clothing/costume. The Dreamers on I35 and La Rouge are right next door so it's easy to hit up both places at once.
Ladies, what kind of toy's do you like ? Shape, size etc. I dont want to fuck up a good thing since my so has only recently shown intrest in them. If I want to get something new to play with, I dont want to get something too plane to keep her intrest or get one thats too small or too big to get the job done.
I have a bag of toys--mostly prostate toys...that I love!
{I even now own a chin strap on...lol}
I've heard good stuff about Forbidden Fruit. Though since I'm south, my go to is Cindie's on S. Lamar (now that the one on 71 closed). Cindie's is okay. Nothing too out there, but they generally have what you need. The staff there has always been cordial to me (as well as the staff at the closed one on 71).

I don't much care for the selection at Megaplex, but they have more than the average video store. I also wasn't too impressed by Dreamers' selection. Your mileage may vary, I suppose, but those are my impressions.

I wish there were more local stuff in S. Austin, but those are the breaks. (Cindie's is out of, I think, Houston.)