Will Dr. Ben Carson be the 2016 version of Herman Cain????

It's not really an argument. It's just kind of how it is. They're gay... and you don't get to discriminate against them. Pretty simple. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You were the hypocrite denigrating the LBGT community by your use of homosexual aspersions, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion; hence, you were the one who was "discriminating".
You were the hypocrite denigrating the LBGT community by your use of homosexual aspersions, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion; hence, you were the one who was "discriminating". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
yeah... you're not making any sense. Bang your head against the wall again. See if it knocks anything loose.
yeah... you're not making any sense. Bang your head against the wall again. See if it knocks anything loose. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Your deflection won't work, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. You were the hypocrite denigrating the LBGT community by your use of homosexual aspersions (see your post @ #13), you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion; hence, you were the one who was "discriminating".
  • shanm
  • 03-05-2015, 12:43 AM
Is it a choice? WHO CARES? So what if it is a choice? If the person who so chooses isn't hurting anyone else, leave them the fuck alone! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
UglyOldGoblin! You seem to have been talking a lot more sense than bullshit lately! is everything allright? Or did you finally just start taking your medication?? it seems to be working!
This man who is a respected retired surgeon- needs to stay in the medical field and far away from politics- the more he opens his mouth the more he resembles an Uncle Tom for the GOP: Ben Carson had the nerve to say- despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary that Homosexuality is a choice and the fact that many people go to prison "straight" and come out "gay" is his proof- WTF???:

Ben Carson blew it — big time — and he’s very, very sorry.

, 3/4/15, 11:46 AM ET
Ben Carson: Homosexuality a choice

After calling homosexuality a choice in an interview that aired on CNN Wednesday morning, the renowned neurosurgeon and 2016 Republican hopeful issued an apology Wednesday evening via his Facebook page. “In a recent interview on CNN, I realized that my choice of language does not reflect fully my heart on gay issues,” the statement begins, continuing, “I do not pretend to know how every individual came to their sexual orientation. I regret that my words to express that concept were hurtful and divisive. For that I apologize unreservedly to all that were offended.”
In the CNN interview, Carson said prisons prove the theory that homosexuality is elective. “A lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight — and when they come out, they’re gay. So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question,” he said.

RELATED: Dr. Ben Carson argues being gay is ‘absolutely’ a choice

Carson’s hard-right politics and bold stances have made him a darling of the far right. But his vocal opposition to marriage equality puts the GOP in a pickle. With a majority of Americans supporting gay marriage, fielding a Republican candidate who so blatantly opposes it is a great way to send swing voters packing.

Still, Carson seems unafraid of the outrage his remarks garner: He routinely promises not to bow to the “P.C. police” and told msnbc in an interview last month that “candor in the long run is one of the few things that can save our nation.”

But if Carson wants to be taken seriously in the realm of politics, he’ll have to start concerning himself with public opinion — something he seems to suddenly appreciate. “I am not a politician and I answered a question without really thinking about it thoroughly,” Wednesday’s apology continues. “No excuses. I deeply regret my statement and I promise you, on this journey, I may err again, but unlike politicians when I make an error I will take full responsibility and never hide or parse words.” Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
My question is why is WE so against black people getting ahead in life. What is it about black people that makes you angry? Why do you hate the very idea of free speech? Have you always been this bigoted or is it the Obama failure that has driven you there?

I suppose you could always differentiate between a choice and a behavior. There are many young girls who choose to become lesbians while in college so as to avoid pregnancy and romantic entanglements. Are they really lesbians or just doing lesbian stuff? Same thing for inmates. I think this explains it pretty well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n39RzgVNP8
Dr Ben Carson will never be President.

I personally think that in spite of him being a brilliant physician, and a moral man, he is extremely naive about the realities of the political world.

We already have a President who is a leftist/progressive/liberal that is totally naive about how the World really works. Trading that for a Conservative with the same problem is not what we should be looking at.
Neither are bare knuckle politicians.

Nothing to do with with the color of their skin.
Carson is Cain reincarnated. We need buffoons like them in the race. This is a classic, eternal, priceless piece of art work: lmao

Carson is Cain reincarnated. We need buffoons like them in the race. This is a classic, eternal, priceless piece of art work: lmao

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
I agree. It's much better to have lying, money grubbing sacks of shit like Hillary Clinton as our candidates than honorable men such as Dr Carson.
Your deflection won't work, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. You were the hypocrite denigrating the LBGT community by your use of homosexual aspersions (see your post @ #13), you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion; hence, you were the one who was "discriminating". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't have a problem with gay people. You're the one saying its a choice, not me. How is it denigrating them if I'm all in favor of lgbt having equal rights? You psycho odumbo minion
I don't have a problem with gay people. You're the one saying its a choice, not me. How is it denigrating them if I'm all in favor of lgbt having equal rights? You psycho odumbo minion Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You obviously have a problem with gay people, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, because your homo aspersions are dependent on the premise that there is something wrong with gay people, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
You obviously have a problem with gay people, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, because your homo aspersions are dependent on the premise that there is something wrong with gay people, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
YOUR indignation at my comment is based on the premise there's something wrong with it. I made the comment, knowing how you would respond. There was no malice in my statement toward gay people and any attempt to place it there on your part is just sad. You really are a grubered odumbo golem fucktard. Quit eating so many retard sandwiches.
This man who is a respected retired surgeon- needs to stay in the medical field and far away from politics- Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Why? Because he's not a politician?
Don't we have enough politicians in DC?
It's time for common people to take a role in our government and stop playing the political games.
We always say we want a change from the status quo in Washington but every time someone comes along that isn't a politician we excoriate them for not having the experience to work effectively.

When the occasional guy does get elected and stands on principles he gets vilified for doing so.

So what do you want? More politicians capable of talking the talk which doesn't accomplish a damned thing or people who stand on their principles and tell you what you need to hear whether you like the message or not?

I'm not endorsing what Carson said BTW. I'm challenging your comment that he needs to stay far away from politics. A comment which seems to me to include anyone not politically minded.
Why? Because he's not a politician?
Don't we have enough politicians in DC?
It's time for common people to take a role in our government and stop playing the political games.
We always say we want a change from the status quo in Washington but every time someone comes along that isn't a politician we excoriate them for not having the experience to work effectively.

When the occasional guy does get elected and stands on principles he gets vilified for doing so.

So what do you want? More politicians capable of talking the talk which doesn't accomplish a damned thing or people who stand on their principles and tell you what you need to hear whether you like the message or not?

I'm not endorsing what Carson said BTW. I'm challenging your comment that he needs to stay far away from politics. A comment which seems to me to include anyone not politically minded. Originally Posted by boardman
You're not entirely wrong. The problem is that we would need to switch out the entire lot of them up there. Just putting one, even in the Oval Office, won't be enough to bring change if the rest of the shitsippers are still running around up there. There are many things that need addressing and won't be addressed by the politicos we have up there because there in constant campaign mode and are afraid of catching a hot potato.
YOUR indignation at my comment is based on the premise there's something wrong with it. I made the comment, knowing how you would respond. There was no malice in my statement toward gay people and any attempt to place it there on your part is just sad. You really are a grubered odumbo golem fucktard. Quit eating so many retard sandwiches. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Your homo aspersion is presupposed by malice, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.