Encounter: Cici at AS: YES YES YES

Which join date are you talking about? The one for this handle or a join date for one of your other now banned handles? Originally Posted by ntxguy
I have not given you authorization to comment on any of my threads. Go hijack someone else’s. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Simply doing what you and your group do. Calling out promoters.
Re-read what Peter Chungjang Bota wrote. He specifically says since "he" joined.
Which join date are you talking about? The one for this handle or a join date for one of your other now banned handles? Originally Posted by ntxguy
What?
I joined about 2-3 months ago? I can’t remember. I haven’t been here since eccie shut down. Was it about 2 -3 years ago? Oh wait you were not here back then (or were you?)

Still you’re the eccie expert
What?
I joined about 2-3 months ago? I can’t remember. I haven’t been here since eccie shut down. Was it about 2 -3 years ago? Oh wait you were not here back then (or were you?)

Still you’re the eccie expert Originally Posted by chungjang
Thanks for the compliment Peter.
Oh she was? How the hell did I miss her before, this was my first time with her. I’m gonna try to schedule with her again before everybody gets to her, lol

Thanks ntx, I didn’t get any pussy on the boat so the studio was one of my first calls when I got back, ha ha Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...n+stars+dallas Here we go!
Back on Cici and your review. Got to say good recon
She sounds like a good time for sure. She will hop up ontop of my list, now just hope I can get a good timeslot
Bob's burgers hit a homerun with cici, I had a good time.
Bob's burgers hit a homerun with cici, I had a good time. Originally Posted by Bootyslayer2k
I sure did, I especially liked the way she smiled and looked into my eyes during activities, felt GFE for sure.
She sounds like a good time for sure. She will hop up ontop of my list, now just hope I can get a good timeslot Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Making that early drop off
Had my session with her earlier today. She was super friendly and talented. That eye contact is something else.
Had my session with her earlier today. She was super friendly and talented. That eye contact is something else. Originally Posted by mrshrimp
Totally agree, she’s a keeper