Finding the right provider, provider ADs, and other thoughts

Also, a pet peeve. I haven't seen as much of this on ECCIE but I REALLY hate ads that have eight million emoticons/symbols. Specifically things like:

✿•✨¨♥¨✨•KINKY D✪LL (―`'•��•'΄―) THE B��MB (―`'•��•'΄―) DR✪P✿ DEAD G✪RGE✪US •✨¨♥¨✨•✿

I almost always associate those special symbols on an ad to someone who is managed. I'm not sure if I'm the only one that thinks that way. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
"managed" maybe (& of course the definition of managed is whole nother shit spewing thread)

I think a lot of them are "borrowed" --- that is the gal might not be pimped or have an agency but it's a lot easier to copy/paste that stuff than come up with your own original content
pics are important. I don't need to know much a couple lines is fine. everyone has their own personalities and when you meet you can get to know them if that is what you want. most of us are in this for the visual aspects of having sex with a variety of women who brings different skills to the table.
pics are important. I don't need to know much a couple lines is fine. everyone has their own personalities and when you meet you can get to know them if that is what you want. most of us are in this for the visual aspects of having sex with a variety of women who brings different skills to the table. Originally Posted by joesmo888

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

It BAFFLES me why providers post ads with LONG explanation of rules etc, and NO PICTURES... As a woman, I don't even bother looking, I just skip it to the next ad. I take pictures twice a week. A lot of work? You bet! Especially because I have large tattoos which are highly recognizable so I have to conceal them, but if I don't take the time to invest in my business, who will?

Camille
you're not alone, dude. my personal rule is… if they can't spell, then there's no sell!

sure, i might miss out on some fun ladies, but you have to draw some lines somewhere. vocabulary is a good indicator of intelligence, and for me, intelligence is a good indicator of how much fun i'm going to have.

my personal picture pet peeve is when they use thumbnail size images in their showcase. what's the point? as far as i'm concerned that's right up there with not being able to spell.