I'm still up from an all night rave party..

Until your in my shoes fuck off.
And I only drink and tonight it's nasty Gin I ran out of rum
Put yourself in my shoes in Broke but HOT..your old fat & nasty pervert..ya um drugs might help on occasion notherfucker!!!!!!!!!!
BITE me
I just raised my rates again and am extra 100....per hour😋
Risk getting busted and HIV , Chlamadus, shot or robbed isn't worth less than 600 hour
Only if your already 8 inches with shaved balls or TBONE or IKE they the only ones with 300 hour��..and 800 all night although in brief in fucking them for freeeeeeee in 3 weeks because they are HOT, Sopistocated & care..not
Like others here

Goodnight��
One more thing...
Um I'm a "PET"
Trust me my Dr. In memorial and Clean lake
Elena Geppart & Oh fuck I forgot the surgeon in Memorial City that charged me or my "daddy" 25k
Um I really want to remember his name one sec let me Google..Dr.yarish.
Ya he used to be in Memorial now it looks like clear lake
Anyways, what I was trying to express is that I'm HOT..like Playboy model no fat gut , tight ads, 34DD
And I think cute face with a devilish smile that with a mouth that will not quit.
Unlike your bitch wife or girlfriend
I don't want your $ all the time only when I spoil you so...
With that being said please treat me like the "PET" I am here and in person.
Assholes are not allowed ever no matter how much you think you might be a3 to win me over with I gots my $hit together��...well sort of.
I'm still trying to find my match..��������������

I'm.
just kidding no I preach sologamy

please respect me..
I'm not on drugs and that hurt .

there was something else very important I needed to share but fuck I already forgot .

so just be Nice we are all here to have fun not judge each other's personality ok

I'm not on drugs
��wish I was..��
Who cares? Back under your rock, Covid super spreader!!!
I've never met you douchebag and if I get points,or banned for calling him a douchebag so be it, I'm not ever going away ...��������������
so you need to realize that and keep your rude bully comments to yourself mister.
and I just raised my rates another 50.00 bucks per hour the more you upset me the more I'm going to go higher.
I don't need you.
YOU NEED ME.

And it will always be that way there's always 20 -30 horny guys to 1 female hete..so choose your battles and stop being so rude towards entertainers and
YOU GO AWAY LESTER your not even in Houston��
Covid Superspeader?
starting a rumor on a provider here for no reason Lester?
did we meet did I give you covud douchebag?
I'm not one to take shot from anyone Understand mother fucker?
I'm not desperate for $ either so BITE me.
I'm sober now
Okay folks- knock off the back and forth bullshit rudeness. Points have already been given for this crap and there will be a low tolerance going forward.
Let the ban hammer fall. This one needs time to think about her direction
I've never met you douchebag and if I get points,or banned for calling him a douchebag so be it, I'm not ever going away ...��������������
so you need to realize that and keep your rude bully comments to yourself mister.
and I just raised my rates another 50.00 bucks per hour the more you upset me the more I'm going to go higher.
I don't need you.
YOU NEED ME.

And it will always be that way there's always 20 -30 horny guys to 1 female hete..so choose your battles and stop being so rude towards entertainers and
YOU GO AWAY LESTER your not even in Houston�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
No I don’t nor does anyone else need you.
You prey on new uninformed guys who don’t know any pics you’ve shown are ancient!
They haven’t had the chance to research to see how many have said that your weight is far beyond anything you described yourself as.
Never have and never will need you.

Not into Bait & Switch!
I was supposed to me in the other side of the world today last year..
In Caves�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Where? The caves in Southern France? I've always wanted to go there. That's one of my dream trips.