Pet Peeves about Providers

I hate in when I get used up and sent on my way.
Psyche!
Pet Peeves:

- Not being prepared.... provider claims she ran out of condoms. I could fix that by bringing my own, but never do

- Looks different from photos.... I think I slightly enable this behavior by still going through with the session. Need to start having a backup plan for when this happens

- Poor hygiene
I like ribbed condoms, but I wear them inside-out so I get all that extra pleasure! Lol Originally Posted by daggajones
Wait, don't they feel the same either way? Benadryl helps the allergies, but WTF?
Provider shop talk during doubles sessions. I don't need to hear that stuff. Ever heard of IOP. That ain't it.
just because you don't like Ribbed Condoms doesn't mean that other guys don't like Ribbed Condoms that's a personal problem Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Can't say I'm a fan of hearing the old "Other's like it so it's your problem, deal with it" line of thinking. While it is a personal preference, and one could bring their own, I would think it be a sign of a thoughtful provider to have options for her clients. When I come to see a provider, I like to know she's doing what she can to make me feel comfortable instead of everyone else but me.

Maybe that's what you meant; but certainly not what you said.
Most Trojans stink Originally Posted by jwood
Magnums are the worst
Can't say I'm a fan of hearing the old "Other's like it so it's your problem, deal with it" line of thinking. While it is a personal preference, and one could bring their own, I would think it be a sign of a thoughtful provider to have options for her clients. When I come to see a provider, I like to know she's doing what she can to make me feel comfortable instead of everyone else but me.

Maybe that's what you meant; but certainly not what you said. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
if you have a preference on the condom you should always bring your own in case the bitch doesn't have the one you want I always bring different kinds... ranting it is the providers fault is total bullshit
Is there anything you Gents actually like about providers? I know for a fact that I do not do any of the things you all have listed. I am VERY professional, provide amazing IOP down to my communication before and after session, provide a clean, well stocked incall. Seems to me, those of you complaining may need to do a little research. Rather, than start one of these threads, try writing a girl review with a NO recommendation. Things won't get any better till the ladies in question have an issue paying her bills. Just my thoughts.....
if you have a preference on the condom you should always bring your own in case the bitch doesn't have the one you want I always bring different kinds... ranting it is the providers fault is total bullshit Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
If it's the client's "... personal problem" and they should have their own if they have a preference, then why are you even bringing different kinds? Surely just one kind would suffice. By bringing different kinds, aren't you then accommodating different preferences?
Is there anything you Gents actually like about providers? I know for a fact that I do not do any of the things you all have listed. I am VERY professional, provide amazing IOP down to my communication before and after session, provide a clean, well stocked incall. Seems to me, those of you complaining may need to do a little research. Rather, than start one of these threads, try writing a girl review with a NO recommendation. Things won't get any better till the ladies in question have an issue paying her bills. Just my thoughts..... Originally Posted by Kendall4U

You have a lovely way of saying things too.
People tend to like the way I work in your needing to post taint photos, too. But too many fucktards do all of their thincking with their little head. A little research of the providers will solve many problems with the ladies' professionalism, incalls, lack of supplies, etc.
Posted by Dorthy_Monroe - Magnums are the worst
sigh...I wouldn't know.
It's a weird thread to me because "things I don't like about providers" would imply that this is a consistent problem that can only be solved by making the community aware so that everyone collectively will stop chatting on the phone during a session or whatever the issues are.

Honestly it came to that I'd probably quit the hobby out of frustration. If it's that big of a hassle why do it? The reality is in an unregulated industry everyone is going to be a little different. The good thing about reviews is better than average odds of weeding out what you don't want. And yet I'm drawn to these types of threads because who doesn't love a good list? When I see a "what I hate about hobbyists" thread I read it top to bottom!
If all of us didn't have problems, we wouldn't be on a Hooker Review board.
Bravo! That is the gospel truth. I've never encountered a forum where tolerance is more needed but less practiced than this one.