whos the best asian provider

lei lover and Asian Yaya
  • Dingo
  • 10-08-2013, 08:02 PM
I remember a girl named Grace at a place called Tokyo Modeling on Emerald. She was good , busted my Asian cherry. But I think he is looking for a current provider. For us guys with the asian flu, that is like asking who's you favorite child.
Leilover is fantastic.
My vote goes to Leilover! Very classy lady!
Samantha Thom rocks
Can't wait to see her again.
I'm thinking the OP wants to know who the current ones are......if not i had a whole list ready to fire away.

Leilover is another one who should be considered......I havent seen her yet but damn that sex appeal has got peaked my interest!
I have not been with many, but Yoko is most definitely my fav.
Well...I am an independent Asian provider. Am I the best? I don't know...I've never been with other Asian providers...lol...it's all relative. I am not your ordinary Asian though. I guess you just need to search and try us all. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Don't I wish I had the budget for that.
I have not been with many, but Yoko is most definitely my fav. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
I may have to visit Yoko. Sounds intriguing and I have Beatles questions.
I'm thinking the OP wants to know who the current ones are......if not i had a whole list ready to fire away.

Leilover is another one who should be considered......I havent seen her yet but damn that sex appeal has got peaked my interest! Originally Posted by Mojojo
Leilover is very special! You'll be pleased you did.
I want to try Kay of Dallas. She has a tiny little petite body. I had an appointment with her but she had to cancel because of her "moon cycle" she has a lot of good ECCIE reviews.
Sovanna. Sweet girl, nice GFE.
I wish I could tell you to stay away from Samantha Thom....but I can't she is absolutely amazing. I would see her all the time if I was financial capable. Simply amazing in my humble opinion.
  • b2pop
  • 10-10-2013, 01:28 PM
There are so many to choose from:

Dinathai - Who has not been back for awhile is a wonderful GFE experience and one of the sexiest Asians I have ever been with

Annilove She is beautiful and a true Geisha experience and at 95lbs the best Greek Asian lover ever.

Mona is also great

Hanna of Dallas is good but not at the top of my list.

I've been with a few others but cannot remember their names.

On my TDL:

Ashli
Ove
Sweet Bunny
Kay of Dallas
Sweet Sexy Sarah
Miki
Pia
Kaliyah
Miki
Leeyah
Seeyah

Also if anyone remebers the awesome Katana from the old Studio 1 days. She is an ATF for sure.

All of these woman can be found on P411.
I have not visited with Hana of Dallas, but I have seen Asian Champagne and had a wonderful time. Don't know why you would not want to see her. JJ and KayKay were my first Asians to see as indys, very nice. JJ comes through Dallas on occasion