Ditched by *Sensual*Cindy

Jessica is a FOR SURE a winner. She is very skilled and very professional. You will not have any problems with her...I the words of George Zimmer (Former CEO Mens Wearhouse) I guarantee it! Well he was fired but thats besides the point...LOL!!
Well if you dont want to see her, this is a free country and you gotta love the U'S of A, its not like if we are in India where there are more men than females. Pick a replacement if need be
Still no contact. And honestly I wasn't stood up. I was sent on a wild goose chase ��
Well if you dont want to see her, this is a free country and you gotta love the U'S of A, its not like if we are in India where there are more men than females. Pick a replacement if need be Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Or be an enabler by giving her another shot, thus encouraging similar misconduct in the future.

As you say, 'tis a free country.

But given the multitude of exceptional women on this board who would never dream of pullin' that shit, I think the choice is clear for most. Reward the ones who deserve it. Let somebody else fuck the rest (if they can).
Still no contact. And honestly I wasn't stood up. I was sent on a wild goose chase �� Originally Posted by cage196
+1 on the Jessica recommendations. She can make it ALL better. I've got about 4 ladies I've seen that I'd be willing to back with a money back guarantee, and she's one of 'em. You won't even remember Cindy's name after a visit with Jess. You may walk into a wall or have trouble finding your car after your visit with Jessica, but you won't remember Cindy's name.

Btw, what was whatshername's name? I've already forgotten. Suggest you do the same.
thanks guys. especially PMDELITES you are right dude.
Well...at the risk of being a "white knight"..i have seen Ms Cindy several times. She has always been professional and a pleasure to be with...You guys that are writing her off....your loss. As far as the OP...I would suggest trying to make it right. From my experience she is a professional and worth the effort...just sayin.
Doc
Well...at the risk of being a "white knight"..i have seen Ms Cindy several times. She has always been professional and a pleasure to be with...You guys that are writing her off....your loss. As far as the OP...I would suggest trying to make it right. From my experience she is a professional and worth the effort...just sayin.
Doc Originally Posted by Doc2078
Shouldn't SHE be making the effort to "make it right" IF she's a professional? Shouldn't SHE be the one to reach out to him? Not very "professional," imho, if she doesn't.

ijs
Dude, I called her to find out why she screwed me over and also told her in a very poi lite way this post was coming. I certainly don't want someone to think I'm a stalker or something. I think 2 follow up pms are enough
Sorry this happened hun !

Hope she makes it up to you
Next ........
Next ........ Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol
Dude, I called her to find out why she screwed me over and also told her in a very poi lite way this post was coming. I certainly don't want someone to think I'm a stalker or something. I think 2 follow up pms are enough Originally Posted by cage196
Dude you starting to come off as obsessive. You already threaten the girl that you would post this and now you have because you couldn't get answers as to why she ditched you but yet after posting you still trying to get answers, that's obsessive and borderline stalking.
You have said your peace now move on to another.
  • L.A.
  • 02-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Dude you starting to come off as obsessive. You already threaten the girl that you would post this and now you have because you couldn't get answers as to why she ditched you but yet after posting you still trying to get answers, that's obsessive and borderline stalking.
You have said your peace now move on to another. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
LMAO....you're funny! Fireeeee!!
LMAO....you're funny! Fireeeee!! Originally Posted by L.A.
LA you like the fireeee don't ya? well sadly kind sir it is too cold outside and I wasn't trying to start a fire and also the fire is only for the crazy red heads that are scattered brain

In this post, the OP already said he told her he would post this and he has done as he said thereby bringing attention to her action yet he still Wants answers from the same lady he said he would post on and maybe a make up session after this posting could possibly chase people away from her, some times the way people reason is beyond normal.