Posting and Drinking

I am moving this one to The SandBox!!

Your friendly neighborhood MODERATOR!
Awwwwww, you're a cutie!

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
DH, is this the cumslut who now lives in California? And, are you drinking to forget the experience or to relive it? I'm just curious. By the way, I have to keep my posting down when I've been drinking, because I can't read the words on the screen.
Sweetness you need the wine rack......

http://www.thebeerbelly.com/The_Winerack_p/200-007.htm
Originally Posted by Big Juan
I have a wine rack...I need to get me one of them you have on your link....I'll be all racked up!
did it again...self edit.
DH, is this the cumslut who now lives in California? And, are you drinking to forget the experience or to relive it? I'm just curious. By the way, I have to keep my posting down when I've been drinking, because I can't read the words on the screen. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
See, I told you they were incoherent.....And you thought I was attacking you.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch......

Dearhunter, I knew I had too much to drink when I first read your thread,

Drinking and posting..
Fucking and posting..

HA HA I thought there was something out there ('posting') I was missing out on, like fisting!!!!!! I was thinking to myself, "I wonder how much they charge to drink, fuck and post"?

Good lord, maybe I wasn't drunk enough. Glad I re-read it before replying.

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
co-ed.....sandbox.......it's all the same to me.......
"I wonder how much they charge to drink, fuck and post"? Originally Posted by Big Juan
ask the hand puppet, you might even get a discount if you post the right stuff.
yeah NAN you do get a discount of you post HONEST reviews. It's no secret. EXCEPT YOU! I thought I left your hands tied with those damn strings......
Who's version of "HONEST" are you using?
What the hobbyist really thinks and feels about the session. Honest ones of what the Hobbyist experience is.
yeah NAN you do get a discount of you post HONEST reviews. It's no secret. EXCEPT YOU! I thought I left your hands tied with those damn strings...... Originally Posted by angelinadream
careful AD, I was not referring to you sugar. As far as I know you have never had a session with the hand puppet.
did too have a session with him...want me to write a review?
did too have a session with him...want me to write a review? Originally Posted by angelinadream
countless are the myriad of replies which come to mind....but that damn cat's got my tongue - so to speak.