That hole in the wall.

You eat there too bbkid? I primarily go there for breakfast.
Gen. Joe's chopstix:Singapore chicken. After almost every session I stop there and order that. Sort of a post session celebration meal. Its a tradition for me.
You eat there too bbkid? I primarily go there for breakfast.
Gen. Joe's chopstix:Singapore chicken. After almost every session I stop there and order that. Sort of a post session celebration meal. Its a tradition for me. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Is that their spicy chicken with the broccoli? That's shit's great! Haven't been there in a while. Now I'm gonna have to go back.
Chapultepec's on Richmond.

They're open 24 hours, have great food and even better margaritas.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/chapultepec-lupita-houston
That's the dish Aznlvr. The only thing I order there, accompanied by an eggroll.
I put extra chile sauce/oil on mine. I like it spiiicy!
Cuisine of India: Great food all around there. Rogan josh and chicken tikka masala are my menu favorites also. And there Nan is always fresh. The bread not the hobbyist.
They're on Nasa Rd.1 just pass the new bypass.
Anyone know of any good German restaraunts?
No I'm not referring to glory holes.
I'm talking about those little unassuming hideaway restaurants that haven't been shut down by corporate giants who serve frozen micro-waved shit.
I'll share some of mine from my neck of the woods and ya'll feel free to also.
1.Antonini's subs:Highway 3 and medical center. In a strip center at that intersection but it only says "subs". My favorites, Cheesesteak and Meatball. Both are equal and generous subs. He uses freshly sliced prime rib with provolone and this pepper relish. I cancel the grilled onions as I've never liked them. The meatball, handmade in a special meat sauce that I don't know how he gets the meat so finely shredded. People will know what you had because the garlic will announce your arrival. Trust me, this is not to be eaten prior to a session. Also since its handmade he only makes a set amount so once its gone your SOL for the day.
City Cafe:Near the corner of Highway 3 and College. Homemade grits, kickass frenchtoast and delicious pork chops. Gyro's for lunch not open for dinner. Closed on sundays.
Little Sicily's: Down Scarsdale going west from 45. Great subs and home of the 10lb pizza. That's right 10lbs. The BBW of pizzas! Each slice is approximately 1 and half pounds. Perfect for football game parties.
Thelma's BBQ: definitively possibly arguably the BEST BBQ in houston. Not sure of the exact location but somewhere off Pease St. Nothing on the menu is anything less than excellent. Cheap prices and large portions her catfish, brisket, sausage is muy bueno! But she only makes a certain amount a day. So show up late and you'll be hitting brick's empty handed and hungry stomach. I advise you show up at 10:30AM. Why? That's when the line starts forming when she opens at 11AM. I shit you not. Once the door opens its a continuous line out the door in an assembly line of order, get your food, pay and move on. So help you God if you don't know what you want before its your turn! Limited seating also makes it beneficial for an early arrival. Don't believe me about this place? Well don't try the food just read her articles about being featured on multiple food channel shows and publications.
So here are a few of my faves. What ya'll got? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Going to try those places. Close by me.
One more to add, I had lunch at the Tele-Wink diner on Telephone road yesterday. Chicken fried steak, gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, couple of rolls, yummmm. Even better three of us ate full meals there and the bill was $<24
German -- there is a place @ Gessner and Westheimer --- going toward Memorial from Westheimer on the right ...has good german food and the bitches wear cute little german outfits...can't remember name right now...it'll cum
Anyone know of any good German restaraunts? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Wurst Haus in Lake Jackson.

Leiderhosen I believe. If its the same for the women as the men.
Perhaps we'll have to make a trip over together Ms. Bell.
As for Lake Jackson? Well I don't find myself out that way too often but I know a good place to eat now if I do. Thanks!
Now I've always wanted to try Morrocan. Suggestions?
German -- there is a place @ Gessner and Westheimer --- going toward Memorial from Westheimer on the right ...has good german food and the bitches wear cute little german outfits...can't remember name right now...it'll cum Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
Rudi Lechners?
Right in an area I never would have guessed, is a burger place called Texas Burger Palace. Its on the corner of Harwin and Ranchester...5757 Ranchester.
Being a burger connoisseur, it is one of the best in town. Gets very busy at lunch time.
Try the bacon jalapeno cheese burger with fresh cut fries...all the fat, salt, and calories you need for the week!
I've been on a no-carb diet for the last 2 months or so, so I have not been there in a while, although I am tempted every time I pass by.
Pretty good drive but in San Leon there is a place called "Top Water Grill". If you ever go you have to try the Blackened Shrimp taco, and the Oysters Rockefeller. Another spot right down the street is called Gillhoolies (SP?) if you go there try the Shrimphoolies. Yes I am a fisherman and launch in that area a whole lot.
yes its rudi lechners