Fuck Mitt Romney

Trumptards need to chill....it's not like Romney tore up a piece of paper on live television.
Because Romney is a man of principle. I disagree with his social stances, but Mitt is respectable. He's not a piece of shit, low life, small time crook. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
But didn’t he buy companies, lay thousands off to make a profit when he sold them. Denying longtime employees healthcare? He put his fucking dog on the roof of his car? Yeah, he’s a great guy. But when he needed Trumps money when he ran for POTUS, he kissed Trumps ass.
But didn’t he buy companies, lay thousands off to make a profit when he sold them. Denying longtime employees healthcare? He put his fucking dog on the roof of his car? Yeah, he’s a great guy. But when he needed Trumps money when he ran for POTUS, he kissed Trumps ass. Originally Posted by bambino
had "binders" of women and beat up a kid in school too
and oh yeah has an elevator in his house
1 term romney what a piece of shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because Romney is a man of principle. I disagree with his social stances, but Mitt is respectable. He's not a piece of shit, low life, small time crook. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

where were his principles when he thought there was a chance Trump would appoint him as Sec of State?

he's got that "Oh SHIT! they caught me being a two faced asshat!" look on his "principled" face

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
why do you vote for more witnesses to prove what you now claim was proven?

for your own psychological neediness Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He voted for witnesses so it may exculpate. Sadly, the rest of his party wanted no part of the truth.
why do you vote for more witnesses to prove what you now claim was proven?

for your own psychological neediness Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Because "you" are lying that it's proven. Adam Schitt made this misstep several times during the trial. "It's unmistakable that Trump is guilty." "We have the evidence." "But we need witnesses."

I hate to go Star Trek but it is a "What does God need with a star ship?" moment.
This was to be expected. The ultimate RINO strikes again.

Romney hates President Trump. It’s really that simple. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Romney must know him.
where were his principles when he thought there was a chance Trump would appoint him as Sec of State?

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
With the union you idiot. But the president selected someone who called him a moron instead. Then had to reselected someone who acquiesces.
At least she has a pussy. Mitt is a Pussy. Originally Posted by bambino

Trump's legendary pussy neck
With the union you idiot. But the president selected someone who called him a moron instead. Then had to reselected someone who acquiesces. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

you know you are the captain of a sinking garbage scow when you have to resort to claiming Willard "Mitteats" Romney is a paragon of two faced virtue just because of your blind hatred of Trump. if Romney hadn't clashed with Trump you'd brand him an "establishment" stooge.
Sure. Go ahead and assume what I WOULD do IF something happened because I made you look stupid on here. Go ahead. You know what that makes you.
Sure. Go ahead and assume what I WOULD do IF something happened because I made you look stupid on here. Go ahead. You know what that makes you. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if yous say so
  • R.M.
  • 02-05-2020, 02:06 PM
This was to be expected. The ultimate RINO strikes again.

Romney hates President Trump. It’s really that simple. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Isn't Mitt's son as deep into it as Creepy Uncle Joe's son?
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2020, 02:29 PM
Somebody basically called him a piece of shit on his FB page. That comment got 25K likes. That was yesterday. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Are you a FB stalker?

Were you one of the idiots that liked it?