CNN Personifies "Fake News".

Yes CNN is the one news station that gives honest unbiased news. You proved my point that all of you are to bias to realize that. That's why your so uninformed! Watch CNN and try to learn something!
Yes CNN is the one news station that gives honest unbiased news. You proved my point that all of you are to bias to realize that. That's why your so uninformed! Watch CNN and try to learn something! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Go back to school.

This time, pay attention when they're trying to teach you how to spell, you fucking moron.

And if you think CNN is offering you unbiased news, pull your head out of your ass.
Yes CNN is the one news station that gives honest unbiased news. You proved my point that all of you are to bias to realize that. That's why your so uninformed! Watch CNN and try to learn something! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
..... Puttsburg's finest!
Yupper ^^^^ The news has no facts , other then want the liberal tards ( progressives ) want you think.
CNN is a joke. They produce more fake news than Monsanto produces GMO seeds. The clip below is an example. They staged an Ebola victim and then paid the actors for a job well done. There's no honesty there.

Jim

https://youtu.be/KQu18bom5nw
Fox News leans totally right, MSNBC leans left, CNN is right down the middle. Your just to bias to realize that to be true. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
cnn has not been in the middle, not since the 1990's.

CNN, MSNBC, CNBC leans left. Fox leans center-right.
Hey Jackie,

I don't think you can "personify" fake news.

Besides, there is no CNN. It's a Fox News plant.
^^^^^ SPAM
News = Facts

Journalists don't get "facts" any more than take what someone else says they saw or heard, revise it to fit their scenario or agenda, then regurgitate it with their spin on it.

Same shit on here!

Some of these goofballs on TV actually start off their bullshit with:

.. "I know what he meant, and here's what he meant to say"!

It was plain from Trump's statement about Sweden ....

.. he didn't use the word "terrorism" with "last night"!

But the anti-Trumpers slip it in there with a "terror attack"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's Trumps merry band of deplorables that do what you described not the media. Trump says something stupid or racist and for the next week all you see are his spin doctors saying, well here is what he meant to say or here is what he really meant or Donald isn't a politician he didn't really mean that, the media is doing its job, Trump is a thief and crook and liar, they will bring him down.
It's Trumps merry band of deplorables that do what you described not the media. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You mean it's not the Russians any more?

Or is it the Republicans for being in office!

Trump won the election on November 8, 2016.
CNN is a joke. They produce more fake news than Monsanto produces GMO seeds. The clip below is an example. They staged an Ebola victim and then paid the actors for a job well done. There's no honesty there.

Jim

https://youtu.be/KQu18bom5nw Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yeah, this is exactly the problem. Idiots like Jim and the rest of the Idiot Jihad decrying CNN by posting idiotic conspiracy shit like this.

And then having the audacity to criticize the language skills of others.

Enemas of the people!
Yeah, this is exactly the problem. Idiots like Jim and the rest of the Idiot Jihad decrying CNN by posting idiotic conspiracy shit like this.

And then having the audacity to criticize the language skills of others.

Enemas of the people! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Assup go suck on a big one!

You know you want to!

You know you want to! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
But does the "big one" want him to suck on it?

All his whining must be distracting.

You know you want to! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Fuck you, dipshit!

^^^^^ SPAM