Guest On Fox Calls Biden A “Dumb Bastard”

There will be some felony convictions (or pleas) from that "little" misdemeanors, from my viewpoint hopefully many. All the "defenders" of the constitution here need to recognize what it was...a deliberate attempt to intimidate and disrupt the lawful process of constitutional law by duly elected representatives of the PEOPLE. It cannot be swept under the rug and needs to be dealt with with harsh punishment by ALL involved regardless of political affiliation, including abetting, inciting, etc., even without actual presence. New arrests of these village idiots are occurring daily. True believers in constitutional process should not abide, excuse or champion what happened.
boot licker/lockdown lover
Neither a boot licker (ask my previous supervisors) or lock down lover (fully vaccinated). But definitely appalled by the village idiots and their defenders who challenged the foundation of our governmental system. They crossed the line; they need to own it. As do those who enabled and persist in championing their actions.
No need to sweep anything under the rug, although that’s ironic coming from apologists of actual, many times lethal crimes. Hell, the present VP was shilling for bail money donations for crimes 100x worse. The people who trespassed (sans the ones who were shown in by security guards) should get the same punishment as any other person who committed the same crime, which usually a small fine or picking up beer cans in the park for 10 hours. Locking them up is political persecution, no different than Stalinism.
Excuse me...you equate simple trespassing to disrupting lawful congressional action, never mind the gallows? Keep sweeping, the rug isn't big enough. That "little incident" violated every American.