Will it ever be possible for us providers to leave a review on the guys??! lol

Unfortunately i wouldn't want to be the only provider speaking the tender truth, id rather it be the communitys opportunity!
Exactly what i meant as well!
Arent you a provider sweetie.. !?!
Paying or not..impressions and actions are important..some girls should be aware if a guy has a pretty clean cock that made the puss throb non stop.,or if he just has a hair ball there in its place! ;(
Provider may want to mention how he may have finished so fast she didn't get to climax her Damn self! Lol
Ijs
You're the guy every girl hopes for... your a way with the ladies, you make 6 figures and you have smoking hot bed game. Originally Posted by THE "U"

Damn right. Im strong af n fit

I just love the hobby

Go look at my reviews from few years back bro
Lol possibility..only on eccie anyhoo
You mean the way Waffle House portrays its customers?

Imagine that.
Ive always loved waffle house..great convo with the staff who normally has a criminal background lol..nice handsome working men grabbing some yummy breakfast and most of the restaurants allow smoking! My type of hole in the wall)
Damn right. Im strong af n fit

I just love the hobby

Go look at my reviews from few years back bro Originally Posted by BDSaint
Maybe all the ladies on this boards should get in line and pay you to @uck them since your such a catch?
I highly doubt she has the BALLS to do it, but in case she does, here's a simplified template:

---------------------------------
Title:

Date:

Hobbyist:

City/State:

Appointment Type:

Activities:

Session Length:

Fee:

The Rest of the Story:

Recommendation:
I wouldn't do that because whats the upside for you? Yes we get laughs but what will you get probably less visits but I know chicks talk and some do it way too much
Im afraid my balls may be slight bigger than urs! Lol
I have nothing to prove hun so that wont work, nothing really worries me here sugar. Business still booms! just Simply stating a thought ive had couple times as well as other providers,im sure if it was a group thing..no harm intended.,and just clean hard truths about our experiences or conversations with guys the way us providers get drilled would be a good deal! No need for me to put myself in shit creek without a paddle..but thanks for trying tho
I totally agree..as i stated it isnt something im attempting to make of my own,,a simple forum for that specific topic..i mean hey sometimes guys dont tell the full juicy story..us females need to fill in the gaps
Nothing wrong with trying new things right
I thought the ladies commented on the hobbyists in the Powder Room.
I know its freedom of speech Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
There is no freedom of speech anywhere, especially on eccie. Anything you say can and will be used against you. This is an old topic on a world wide scale. A formal "john" review section will never exist. You have your powder room to warn others about stinky's quickdraw spidernest.
Youre right..if i want those things..guess id have to make a site of my own huh?!
got it lol
Anyhoo i was never informed or read of this powder room..or where it exists in the forums!;/
Perhaps i couldve been there venting all along a forum where the guYs and girls can read and reply to the guys reviews is what i was meaning. But thats not important now

I need info on this damn powder room so i can check out for now