To vac or not to vac

They'll mock those who wear a mask to protect those around them, but they'll get the vaccine to protect themselves. And butt in line to do it. Trumpism in a nutshell.
How many bankruptcies do i need to file in order to get priority on a vaccine shot? Originally Posted by Doove
Boy is your head gonna explode when you find out the bad science Fauci has been spewing all along....
I predict Times Square will still be empty this year too. Too many crazies won't get the vaccine. We'll have to protect them.
A wise friend of mine always says -- "Fuck all them fuckers"...
  • Doove
  • 03-20-2021, 09:07 AM
Boy is your head gonna explode when you find out the bad science Fauci has been spewing all along.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I guess we should have paid more heed to the guy who a year ago told us it was a mere 15 cases, that would be down to 0 in a couple weeks. Or the guy(s) who told us the flu was worse. Or the guy who said you should wear a mask......but only if you wanna. Or the guy who suggested that injecting some sort of bleach into your veins might cleanse the virus away. Or the guy who thought a flu vaccine might take care of it. Or the guy who claimed victory when estimates suggested only 60,000 deaths. I could go on. Want me to go on? Just give the word...
Did you get the Trump vaccine yet Doove?
  • Doove
  • 03-20-2021, 09:24 AM
Did you get the Trump vaccine yet Doove? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Nope. Haven't gotten the Trump virus yet either. Knock on wood.
Nope. Haven't gotten the Trump virus yet either. Knock on wood. Originally Posted by Doove
Very BAIZUO response.
I guess we should have paid more heed to the guy who a year ago told us it was a mere 15 cases, that would be down to 0 in a couple weeks. Or the guy(s) who told us the flu was worse. Or the guy who said you should wear a mask......but only if you wanna. Or the guy who suggested that injecting some sort of bleach into your veins might cleanse the virus away. Or the guy who thought a flu vaccine might take care of it. Or the guy who claimed victory when estimates suggested only 60,000 deaths. I could go on. Want me to go on? Just give the word... Originally Posted by Doove
Dovlin...
Can you explain to me how the "science" of lockdowns and mandatory masks in martial law states like NY and Cali hasn't translated into fewer deaths and cases like the freedom loving states of Florida and NY?
I'll wait.....

Maybe it's the guv spreading it at posh restaurants or Nancy spreading it by dancing in Chinatown and getting her hair blow dried?? Ahhh... love them do as I say not as I do dims....
And not fer nuthin... exactly what makes a pandemic in the first place??

There have been approx 30 million cases (If ya believe all the false positive tests and such)... in a country of 330 million....

That's 10% of the country....
10% of the country is a pandemic?

Was that the same percentage as the 1918 Spanish Flu?
I'm thincking the Kung Flu doesn't measure up... kind of like Huomo's hands....

edit add:

Baizuo
I learned two things today.

1. A really cool new word. 👍

2. Chinese people have a great understanding of the American Left. Ancient Chinese secret, huh! [/insert Chinese gong sound here] 🤣

Boy is your head gonna explode when you find out the bad science Fauci has been spewing all along.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Yeah, too bad Fauci did not attend Trump University. He might have learned really good science there.
No fucking chance .
Not going to jump the line of illegal aliens with my white privilege

And aparently we wont be running out of them too soon
Yeah, too bad Fauci Originally Posted by brasil
I do agree with you on this part of your post.
Trumps BIG mistake

The slauchmaster