Martha's Vineyard

Martha's Vineyard illegals have been taken into military custody on orders from compassionate liberals

Such leftist hypocrisy: The Military sent to interdict 50 illegal immigrants who disturbed libtards’ golf games & Chardonnay at Martha’s Vineyard.

Meanwhile Senile Biden does NOTHING to address 4.2 MILLION illegal immigrants who have flooded small towns in Texas.
1. Sending 50 migrants to Martha's Vineyard is like the Holocaust

2. HAHAHA, you just gave us a chance to show how compassionate we are

3. We demand emergency assistance

4. Get these damn migrants off our island

5. Call out the National Guard!

ALL IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS
Martha’s Vineyard local calls on Obamas to open their $12M home to migrants

A longtime Martha’s Vineyard resident says she supports Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ move to relocate migrants to the vacation island as a way of highlighting the border crisis — and says the Obamas should open their $12 million home to the newcomers.

The idyllic enclave was plunged into chaos and the local tourist board declared a “humanitarian crisis’’ Thursday after just 50 Venezuelan migrants landed there.

Jane Chittick, a former town official-turned-crime novelist, has lived in Martha’s Vineyard for 42 years but now spends part of the year in Florida.

Speaking to The Post on Friday, Chittick said: “I don’t think people like the Obamas with huge estates who live here in the summer will care (about the migrants).

“They have all these signs: ‘Private Property,’ ‘No Trespassing,’ ‘Do Not Come,’ ‘Police Are Patrolling.’ They’re not going to be on the streets in town or the church where a lot of the migrants were put last night.”

https://nypost.com/2022/09/16/martha...use-migrants/?

You may not be able to see the fine print at the bottom where it says:

PS All illegal immigrants will be deported by the military within 24 hours of setting foot on our island

Imagine if America’s Libtards would be willing to deport illegals from America as fast as they were deported from Martha’s Vineyard.
LOL - NBC libtards calling illegals "trash"

Thanks again for the entertainment, you provide.
if you haven't noticed no one else responded to your post except me.
Take it as a clue, about how much people care about what you post .Btw I know I off subject
You do realize people can read and comprehend things without actually replying, don't you?

Not surprising that you ignored how the libtard racists on Martha's Vineyard now lead the nation in the deportation of illegals at 100%. You must be proud
But they have a “housing crisis”, according to whoever that city official was. What she meant by that is they don’t want indigent brown people fucking up their property values.
But they have a “housing crisis”, according to whoever that city official was. What she meant by that is they don’t want indigent brown people fucking up their property values. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
... Not gonna have a "housing crisis" for long.

Seeing-as some of us over in the political thread
(me-self, Berry, Winn, and some other mates) are
looking to build High rises over Martha's Vineyard.
To house border-crossers and low income people
sent there. .... "Salt-ti-Largo"...

#### Salty
... Not gonna have a "housing crisis" for long.

Seeing-as some of us over in the political thread
(me-self, Berry, Winn, and some other mates) are
looking to build High rises over Martha's Vineyard.
To house border-crossers and low income people
sent there. .... "Salt-ti-Largo"...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
It's time for Moochelle to do her part

Originally Posted by berryberry
Fat chance. A sign in the yard is as far as the Brie and Zinfandel crowd will go to show their compassion.