Reviews???

this is a waste of my and everyone else time Originally Posted by ScarletteRae
So is a review with no action. No action in ROS=no credit. If no credit, no reason to do it most of the time. So if I going to say we fucked. How gets the credit.
lets go slow here... and for gp...http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...fr=yfp-t-701-s

All Scarlett has said is NOT that you can not review her, but she asks that you do so with class... not using some of the crass terms that you have so demonstrated to us all that your capable of actually spelling. Your grasp of the English language is obvioiusly head and shoulders above all us mere morons... .. she simply asked that you do a review with class... that shouldn't be a problem to most GENTLEMEN... I will await for the next barrage of copied copyrighted pictures....
  • GP
  • 07-18-2012, 06:49 PM
All Scarlett has said is NOT that you can not review her, but she asks that you do so with class... not using some of the crass terms that you have so demonstrated to us all that your capable of actually spelling. Your grasp of the English language is obvioiusly head and shoulders above all us mere morons... .. she simply asked that you do a review with class... that shouldn't be a problem to most GENTLEMEN... I will await for the next barrage of copied copyrighted pictures.... Originally Posted by Justapervert

lets go slow here... and for gp...

All Scarlett has said is NOT that you can not review her, but she asks that you do so with class... not using some of the crass terms that you have so demonstrated to us all that your capable of actually spelling. Your grasp of the English language is obvioiusly head and shoulders above all us mere morons... .. she simply asked that you do a review with class... that shouldn't be a problem to most GENTLEMEN... I will await for the next barrage of copied copyrighted pictures.... Originally Posted by Justapervert
right. But then why do a review for no credit. As that is what she is sayin.
thats not what she is saying.. she is only asking that the rudeness stop...
heh. you only read part you like.
and you only type in broken english.... its a fact... the reviews have gotten to be nothing more than a penthouse forum read...all fiction, and nothing of value... its about who can call a girl the most crass term in some unimaginative way... you guys simply arean't happy without drama in your lives.. it really pathetic that you need to get attention that badly.. thats the only reason you could possibly have for acting like juvenile idiots. A little respect paid could go a long way... I think it only fair play on this board that the ladies start being able to review you... Lets have them call out who the real men on here really are, and which ones in fact, are, the "little" boys... You have made the board this way... turn about is fairplay in my book... after all ita all fiction.. lets invite Mz. E to review you boys.. then see who bitches about reviews...
I wouldn't mind if the ladies could review us.
and you only type in broken english.... its a fact... the reviews have gotten to be nothing more than a penthouse forum read...all fiction,
I don't do penthouse reviews. My english is not that good, remember.
and nothing of value...
true,
its about who can call a girl the most crass term in some unimaginative way...
heh?
you guys simply arean't happy without drama in your lives.. it really pathetic that you need to get attention that badly..
heh?
thats the only reason you could possibly have for acting like juvenile idiots. A little respect paid could go a long way...
guessing only "yes reviews with no way of getting credit are ok
I think it only fair play on this board that the ladies start being able to review you... Lets have them call out who the real men on here really are, and which ones in fact, are, the "little" boys...
I think that's called references
You have made the board this way...
you blaming me or a group?
turn about is fairplay in my book... after all ita all fiction..
I don't think you would fair well ether, from what I have heard from providers.
lets invite Mz. E to review you boys.. then see who bitches about reviews...
How. As I thinking they will not see her. Nor her them.
She only wants to see guys that have no use for reviews and posting(see the Ignore thread)
Originally Posted by Justapervert
J.A.P.,

I understand what you are saying but all I can say is that the expectation should be that the activities listed in a review should be detailed in the ROS, how detailed well for me to extend PA credit there must be SOME! I don't need or necessarily want gory details but what i expect is that there be an explanation of SOME SORT of the activities listed.

To your point about civility and appropriateness I couldn't agree more and the disrespect/condescension is a cause for concern.

DD
  • GP
  • 07-20-2012, 08:18 PM
im all for mz e doing reviews of us , all providers can review the clients.
im done. lets see if the mods can this in the coc.

dd, do u wanna take that up at your next mods meeting.'
J.A.P. Originally Posted by DDarkness
ahhh pass for now.
im all for mz e doing reviews of us , all providers can review the clients.
im done. lets see if the mods can this in the coc.

dd, do u wanna take that up at your next mods meeting.' Originally Posted by bjwstw
Providers have the ultimate review, it's called "choosing who they see". If a provider doesn't want to be reviewed, that's fine also, just don't expect to utilize the features of this site that are forfeited when they adopt a "no review" policy.