The Bush......

Shave it!!

The only hair I care to look at is maybe a small patch or landing strip up top. Everything else has got to go.

I don't find a bush sexy at all; actually it's quite a turn off.

You hear the ladies all the time talk about how they prefer us to shave our balls because they don't want hair in their mouth... well, same here.

I trim very close and shave all around the twig and berries. I appreciate the same consideration.
  • anita
  • 02-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Ah, I just keep it trimmed. I do not want to totally shave or totally let it grow lol
Something like that, just a bit shorter.

I can see the guys now: Note to self, no long hair braided with beads.....GROSS!

Lisa Lisa, you mean like cactus short? Originally Posted by jasmin
I like 'em BALD!
Waxed or shaved!!! If there is bush....fogetttaaa about it!!
Shave it!!

The only hair I care to look at is maybe a small patch or landing strip up top. Everything else has got to go.

You hear the ladies all the time talk about how they prefer us to shave our balls because they don't want hair in their mouth... well, same here.

I trim very close and shave all around the twig and berries. I appreciate the same consideration. Originally Posted by john353
+1 ...I may even like it trimmed down low but no afro!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B8omCWBl8s Amanda Fucking Palmer is married to Neil Gaiman so I'm totally jealous of her crazy weird ass Seriously, Map of Tasmania makes me laugh so much, it's great!
Shave it!!

I trim very close and shave all around the twig and berries. I appreciate the same consideration. Originally Posted by john353
What he said! I don't mind a little hair, but my preference is smooth.
  • Satin
  • 02-17-2011, 12:18 AM
Aww come on John, what's wrong with getting a little hair in your teeth playa? Lol

I love 'em...but then again I like shaved, trimmed, small, large, fat, I don't give a damn...I just like pussy...lol
Full bush, as hairy as it can get. No trimming at all. I find a shaved twat gross.
I need to ask Jasmin something out of this topic, is Jasmin=Sofia? How did you end up losing all that weight Sofia?
Bare, if possible. I like the feel of the skin.
Bare to landing strip. Not a fan of flossing when I 69.

As for me personally I do some manscaping to keep things clean and tidy for the ladies... last thing I want to hear is the tell tale kaawcchhhgh!!! Of pubes getting caught in her throat during a bj..
Bare to landing strip. Not a fan of flossing when I 69.

As for me personally I do some manscaping to keep things clean and tidy for the ladies... last thing I want to hear is the tell tale kaawcchhhgh!!! Of pubes getting caught in her throat during a bj.. Originally Posted by super sploodge

hairballs
bush=must=funk=no 69=no fun