Sleep disorders

Btw being overweight is not an absolute with sleep apnea. It does contribute as well as getting older but there are many other factors.
I haven't slept for shit for about four years. Went in for a sleep study about a year and a half ago as a precaution for my heart. I don't stop breathing, my oxygen level stays fine, therefore no diagnosis of sleep apnea. 8 waking episodes per hour though, and never get past stage 2 sleep. They didn't seem to worried about it, and left it alone, but I come to full consciousness no less than 3 times in an average night. They kind of blamed me because I drink coffee during the day (but never after 2pm). Well, I have been drinking it since I was 8, and that hasn't changed in the 30 years since.

Good times.... Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
I didn't think I had sleep apnea, but I have been told I snore a lot and stop breathing during the night. So, I had a sleep study and they called it border line but suggested I use the breathing machine. It was a pain to use at first, but I have to admit the I sleep better and wake up refreshed when I put it on. It is not really a problem, except cleaning it every day. It is worth it for a sounder sleep.

It would also help a lot if I lost about 20 (or 30) pounds.

JR
[QUOTE=Dirtmcgirt37;1056572853W hat has caused you to come to the conclusion that vitamin c is the answer? [/QUOTE]

Not defending anyone here, but as someone who has battled high cholesterol all my life, I have read a lot about heart disease. Linus Pauling has done a lot of research into massive doses of vitamin C, and the studies seem to suggest that it does help.
I am sorry you guys have to deal with sleeping problems
I usually wake up once a night, and drink a glass of water. Sometimes I wake up again to go to bathroom after drinking so much water.

Have ya'll every tried masturbating before bed? If I can't sleep, that always does the trick for me. Orgasms make me sleeepy.
Running to GNC to get my supplements..... Sound advice, put more man made synthetic crap in my body.
I am wondering what bigcockpussylicker does for a living. What has caused you to come to the conclusion that vitamin c is the answer? Also just so you know high blood pressure due to caffeine use is very short lived and returns to normal quickly. Originally Posted by Dirtmcgirt37
vitamin C is the answer to what?
I dont find anything I said about High BP due to caffeine?
Are you asking me a specific question or just posting stuff?
Jd is your issue with your mask related to being closterphobic? What kind of mask is it? Full face, nasal, or nasal pillow mask? Originally Posted by Dirtmcgirt37
I guess it would be called a nasal mask. A triangular shaped cone with a head strap that covers only my nose.

I had undiagnosed sleep apnea when I was in the navy over 20 years ago.
Bigcockpussylicker I was pretty straightforward in my post. It does t really need any explanation. Re read it if you need to
Bigcockpussylicker I was pretty straightforward in my post. It does t really need any explanation. Re read it if you need to Originally Posted by Dirtmcgirt37
LOL I read it, are we talking about the same post?
post 14?
I explained what did not make sense to me, if you want answers, you gotta make it so it's understandable
. What has caused you to come to the conclusion that vitamin c is the answer? Originally Posted by Dirtmcgirt37
doesnt make sense because it's not clear to what you are aski,
you gotta be clear what you are askin'

or I can't give an answer,

good luck
Jd is your issue with your mask related to being closterphobic? What kind of mask is it? Full face, nasal, or nasal pillow mask? Originally Posted by Dirtmcgirt37

Um, did you say you were in the medical profession?