How Much Control Do You Need?

awl4knot....control is a two way street. Seems like you like to be the one in control.

Am I missing something?

I will agree that it varies from person to person.

People that have consistently good session are really good judge's of the moment and go with the flow. Maybe the next time, the lady will want control and you will read that it is a good time to give it to her. (the control that is)

Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, you are a perceptive fellow and I do like to control and I agree that includes the ability and willingness to yield the podium. Sometimes the greater joy is achieved by letting a master of the bedroom work her magic. Your people skills will guide you to the proper state of being.
awl4knot....control is a two way street. Seems like you like to be the one in control.

Am I missing something?

I will agree that it varies from person to person.

People that have consistently good session are really good judge's of the moment and go with the flow. Maybe the next time, the lady will want control and you will read that it is a good time to give it to her. (the control that is)

Originally Posted by WTF
Very well said.
WTF, you are a perceptive fellow and I do like to control and I agree that includes the ability and willingness to yield the podium. Sometimes the greater joy is achieved by letting a master of the bedroom work her magic. Your people skills will guide you to the proper state of being. Originally Posted by awl4knot

If you are giving up control because you know it will be more enjoyable aren't you still controlling it because you know the outcome but if you let her control how can you be in control when she is leading but your smiling because you know it's going to be good but if you know then somehow your in control. EASY!!!!! UNDERSTAND?
I find it so sexy when a man knows what he wants and takes charge or can even just communicate what works for him. Talk dirty to me baby, just don't ask to COF, lol!
  • MrGiz
  • 09-19-2011, 12:34 AM
It took me a few years to realize most working girls like it/appreciate it when the client knows eXXXactly what he's looking for, and confidently pursues his quest!

In my own experience.... once I figured that out.... MUCH more fun has ensued!