Over priced Stripper

Every whore I have ever fucked is as happy as she can ever be when she's talking about how broke she is, through no fault of her own which goes without saying, and how I/you/whomever should give my/your/their money to the whore in question.

I do not believe them 80% of the time, the other 20% I don't give a shit about their problems.

Which is how they feel about me. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I don't say/feel this very often but nbt words are spot on and words of wisdom
Assuming they had a legit job
Do strippers get W2's? Originally Posted by jokacz
Everyone with a social security number gets the money The people that filed a tax return with direct deposit information got paid first. Next anyone with a bank account can fill out a form online to get paid Finally anyone who wants a paper check will have to fill out the online form with their SS number and a check will be mailed but be prepared to wait a while
Everyone with a social security number gets the money The people that filed a tax return with direct deposit information got paid first. Next anyone with a bank account can fill out a form online to get paid Finally anyone who wants a paper check will have to fill out the online form with their SS number and a check will be mailed but be prepared to wait a while Originally Posted by Oilrig
I will say this again but will just assume that it will fall on deaf ears. Don't try to post factual information that ISN'T factual.

EVERYONE WITH A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER DOES NOT GET A CHECK!!! I am not getting a check and don't want or need one. Not only do many not get a check but many will also not receive the full $1200. Also any person age 17 to 24 who was claimed as a dependent won’t be eligible for the $1,200 payment or the $500 child bonus.

Know what your talking about before you try and pass along information as factual!!!
Isn't there a stipulation that one must have filed a tax return in 2018 or in 2019 and met income requirements.
I will say this again but will just assume that it will fall on deaf ears. Don't try to post factual information that ISN'T factual.

EVERYONE WITH A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER DOES NOT GET A CHECK!!! I am not getting a check and don't want or need one. Not only do many not get a check but many will also not receive the full $1200. Also any person age 17 to 24 who was claimed as a dependent won’t be eligible for the $1,200 payment or the $500 child bonus.

Know what your talking about before you try and pass along information as factual!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
facts don't matter to the clueless ..sometimes pictures help
Isn't there a stipulation that one must have filed a tax return in 2018 or in 2019 and met income requirements. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Yes you must have filed a tax return. If you have yet to file your 2019 return then you must have filed the 2018 return and they will go off that. If after you file your 2019 return and your income falls outside the requirements then what you received will be deducted from your 2019 return.

Single adults who reported adjusted gross income of $75,000 or less on their 2019 tax returns a one-time check for $1,200. Married couples who filed jointly will receive $2,400. Families will get an additional $500 for each child under 17.

The size of the check will decrease based on income for individuals who earned more than $75,000 based on their federal tax return for 2019 (or their 2018 return if they have not filed yet). The payment for individuals will shrink by $5 for every $100 earned over $75,000. For couples who filed jointly, the reduction will start once they earn more than $150,000; for heads of household, at $112,500.

Individuals who earned more than $99,000 and couples who earned more than $198,000 jointly will not receive checks. The income cut-off for heads of households is $136,500.
I'm more curious about the much larger unemployment checks that some losers I know are getting.

That may be keeping them from being more accommodating.
I'm more curious about the much larger unemployment checks that some losers I know are getting.

That may be keeping them from being more accommodating. Originally Posted by jokacz
Unfortunately just like anything that comes out of Washington this is a monstrosity of waste, fraud and abuse. There are many people that need this money to survive and it is being gobbled up by those that want but don't need.

The unemployment problems with getting payments is on NYS. But just like anything else right now it's all Trump's fault! He has plenty to answer for but the unemployment fiasco is 110% on Cuomo!!!
OSD,

Any luck on getting the over priced stripper to come down to your price range?
nope, LOL