Been A While..... Have you Ever taken a "Hobby" Break?

I only take breaks to sleep. Yeah. Then the next day I'm horny again.

Nice avatar, btw, Berkleigh. That tiny skirt just makes me want to take you, right up against that wall.

Love the way you spell Berkleigh, too. I don't why, but it just, makes my dick hard!!!

Sorry about derailing the thread. It's Berkleigh's fault.
Welcome back Kelly! I have been taking a little break lately cause of some new tattoo work I've had done.

And I agree with Randall, Berkleigh is looking nice in her avatar.
I think its necessary to take a break from time to time. I was on a nearly year long break and I started to miss the hobby too much.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-05-2016, 12:20 AM
I have thought about taking a break a couple of times recently as I thought this hobby life was getting out of control.. I found myself playing a couple times a week and still needing more. Fortunately one of my ATF's convinced me otherwise. She reminded me I wasn't hurting anyone; I really love what I do; so why stop.

She was right. I have since stepped up my game even more and I continue to have the time of my life. Why stop something that is so damn enjoyable.

Party on!
The hobby world is better with you in it. Welcome back Kelly!
I take a break every month until I get some more hobby money.
My penis is addicted to Kelly's playing with it.
Her clean of your penis is something to behold. None better.
When Kelly TNT is off-grid it's like a rip in the hobby Matrix.
Welcome Back. I was wondering what happened to you. My habit is two years of hobbying , take a break for six years and return for more. I just returned for my third go around.
welcome back I took 3 months away to get affairs other issues in order, SO useless ,had to come back to force was to great
I just got back from living in New Zealand for the last 3 months and about to play at little while I am here.

:-)
I was just about to take a break until you came back. My break is now on hold.
Nice avatar, btw, Berkleigh. That tiny skirt just makes me want to take you, right up against that wall.

Love the way you spell Berkleigh, too. I don't why, but it just, makes my dick hard!!!

Sorry about derailing the thread. It's Berkleigh's fault. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Thank You! Just got my new pics back last night!
Will be posting them soon!

Welcome back Kelly! I have been taking a little break lately cause of some new tattoo work I've had done.

And I agree with Randall, Berkleigh is looking nice in her avatar. Originally Posted by izzy32
Thank you! I have some new INK as well that I will be showing off soon!

Now back to Kelly...
WELCOME BACK Kelly!!! Can't wait to continue our date!!! 😁

Can't wait to see that new ink Berkleigh! In your new photos, but more importantly. In person!!! 😁
Welcome back Kelly! I miss your face and those awesome boobies!
Well hello there

Welcome back KellyTnT.....there is no other.

I took a break...

Had to admit....I love the company of gentlemen. It's like speed dating...without having to commit, and no pressure of calling me back and taking me to dinner.