Allegation Germanwings pilot converted to Islam!!!

So, if he was a Muslim then that is not important?

That two person doesn't work too well in practice. The terrorist (or depressed person) shoots the second person first and then takes over the aircraft. Do you really think that pilots go through the same security?
Seems to work better than one in the cockpit.
Really? When was the last time we had something like this happening? No one has tried it so how cay you say that its working? The only time I've heard of this is in the movies with Travolta and Slater.
Of course that doesn't seem to stop pilots from bringing young women into the cockpit.

Really? When was the last time we had something like this happening? No one has tried it so how cay you say that its working? The only time I've heard of this is in the movies with Travolta and Slater.
Of course that doesn't seem to stop pilots from bringing young women into the cockpit.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wasn't that part of your Malaysia theory? It is parked on some remote spot.
  • DSK
  • 03-28-2015, 01:16 PM
Wasn't that part of your Malaysia theory? It is parked on some remote spot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Some ting wrong with that theory?
So, if he was a Muslim then that is not important?

That two person doesn't work too well in practice. The terrorist (or depressed person) shoots the second person first and then takes over the aircraft. Do you really think that pilots go through the same security? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No. Would it matter if he were jewish? Hindu? Gay? When exactly has this happened, one shooting the other? Or is it just how it plays out in your tiny, tiny mind?
Wasn't that part of your Malaysia theory? It is parked on some remote spot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you want to actually tell the truth, my theory is that the plane is probably at some out of the way airport or runway friendly to the jihadists.
  • shanm
  • 03-28-2015, 09:26 PM
If you want to actually tell the truth, my theory is that the plane is probably at some out of the way airport or runway friendly to the jihadists. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you want to actually tell the truth, my theory is that the plane is probably at some out of the way airport or runway friendly to the jihadists. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
we were discussing the amount of personnel in the cockpit, but don;t let that stop you .
If you want to actually tell the truth, my conspiracy theory is that the plane is probably at some out of the way airport or runway friendly to the jihadists and under the cover of shrubs used as camouflage. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
FIFY

We call those JDIdiotism's.

Jerry Fletcher, watch and learn!
No. Would it matter if he were jewish? Hindu? Gay? When exactly has this happened, one shooting the other? Or is it just how it plays out in your tiny, tiny mind? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
"Jewish" is capitalized you ignoramus.

As for "tiny, tiny mind," are you going to "wait" until it happens again and a flight attendant gets shot, stabbed, or choked to death, as if it really mattered how the "2nd designated person" dies ...... who btw should be able to fly the aircraft for a sufficient period of time to get it under control and back on auto-pilot following the suicidal "scuffle" in the cockpit in which the "2nd desginated person" was able to overpower the terrorist-murder who wanted to kill everyone on board.

You are the one with a "tiny, tiny mind"! Ignoramus.

IMO a second person in the cockpit is not a viable option for the above reason.

Speaking of the Clintons .... http://fas.org/irp/threat/212fin~1.html ...

It's "amazing" we are still struggling with "airline safety" 20 years later, and another Clinton (who was in the White House in 1996) is apparently posturing herself to take over the U.S. government. Where was she when the recommendations were made?

And even sadder .... bigtex thinks it's funny ... 149 people got killed. Making jokes?
bigtex thinks it's funny Originally Posted by LexusLover
Link?
if you were worth the time. You aren't. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And even sadder .... bigtex thinks it's funny ... 149 people got killed. Making jokes? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No! What's funny is that LLIdiot previously claimed that it is not "worth the time" to respond to my posts but he continues to respond anyway.

LLIdiot's the friggin' joke!
...it is not "worth the time" to respond to my posts but he continues to respond anyway...... Originally Posted by bigtex

Since you think it's worth your time to read mine so you can respond to mine, why don't you just read them and be quiet about it.

You and your little lapdog, Shammooo, make way to much irrelevant noise.
Since you think it's worth your time to read mine so you can respond to mine, why don't you just read them and be quiet about it.

You and your little lapdog, Shammooo, make way to much irrelevant noise. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That was you who previously made that claim, that it was not "worth the time" to respond to my posts. I never made a similar claim about your posts.

Speaking of which, have I got a deal for you. When LLIdiot stops making stupid, egotistical, condescending and idiotic posts, I will quit responding to him.

I doubt that it will happen in this lifetime!