Do you want a new ToYz game show thread

I ain't selling ass JEL, how can mine be a threAD?

You said Co-ed was boring, that was my motivation to even put this up...

And you're right it HAS been fucking boring. Same Old Shit. Just thought I would put something different up for a change of pace.

Or you could launch something new and creative!

I know! I know!

We can have a ELJ daily column where you tell stories of Ho-experiences. We can call it "Tales from the Black Hole"!!

What do you think??? Originally Posted by Toyz
Idk man, people say you are a wannabe gigillo with the way you offer Sammies for your bekawwk (sp?). How about you start a threAD on which ladies took you up on the offer.

I bet it wasn't any of the lady's listed in this thrAD.

"Tales from the Black Hole"!

I don't think your ex wife would be happy about you talking about her on hooker boards. She owes me for taking all the angst you have against her out on me.

Tell her it's + 40 for fetishes.

DEUCES!
P.S.

"something new and creative"

Would be you shutting the fuck up and sitting the fuck down.

#mrrreow ?!
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 11:31 AM
Idk man, people say you are a wannabe gigillo with the way you offer Sammies for your bekawwk (sp?). How about you start a threAD on which ladies took you up on the offer.

I bet it wasn't any of the lady's listed in this thrAD.

"Tales from the Black Hole"!

I don't think your ex wife would be happy about you talking about her on hooker boards. She owes me for taking all the angst you have against her out on me.

Tell her it's + 40 for fetishes.

DEUCES! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
The Sammies are payment, no propaganda! I actually had a fav Hoogar/Friend over for dinner Thursday night...no Bologna Sammies although I offered. And maybe she was on the list and maybe she wasn't. I don't kiss and tell unless they want and/or earn a review.

My exe wifey is actually Caucasian French by linage, we're still good friends theres no angst. I DO have an exe GIRLFRIEND who is black...she is now my BEST friend, cause she wanted to get married & I didnt...but she don't like BBW so sorry, she wouldn't do a 3 some with you.

I still like the idea of "Tales from the black HOle". I'll let you patent the name with no charges.

(Remember to keep this fun...you know how you get...I don't want you sobbing in the corner telling everyone I'm picking on you like you do)
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 11:35 AM
P.S.

"something new and creative"

Would be you shutting the fuck up and sitting the fuck down.

#mrrreow ?! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

Damn, you are an angry little slit this morning aren't you?

Business slow again? Drop some tonnage and I'll bet it'll pick up.
Damn, you are an angry little slit this morning aren't you?

Business slow again? Drop some tonnage and I'll bet it'll pick up. Originally Posted by Toyz
Just like a wanabe gigillo to be counting another ho's money.
I think it's funny how you think me of all people would be insulted by you calling me a BBW.

You got the wrong beautifully big (bitchy) woman
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 11:47 AM
Just like a wanabe gigillo to be counting another ho's money. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
By most accounts, there ain't much countin' to be done here...

• Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 12:09 PM
I think it's funny how you think me of all people would be insulted by you calling me a BBW.

You got the wrong beautifully big (bitchy) woman Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I didn't say I had a problem with BBW, I've seen my share...YOU said I should schedule a 3some with my exe wife, remember?

I was telling you SHE wouldn't want to be entangled with a sweaty fat BBW...

Slow down and READ for understanding before responding.
YOU said I should schedule a 3some with my exe wife, remember?

Originally Posted by Toyz
I did? Where?

Slow down and READ for understanding before responding. Originally Posted by Toyz

Look who's talking!

You should stick with saving...

Never mind.
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 12:25 PM
I did? Where?

Look who's talking!

You should stick with saving...

Never mind. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

Awwww come on...I feel an ELJ meltdown in process...Let it out! Its always entertaining!!

Sorry, t.. Count me out... I'm not ready to settle down and get married yet
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 01:10 PM
Sorry, t.. Count me out... I'm not ready to settle down and get married yet Originally Posted by Eryn

I.AM.Crushed...

So, if we can't get married can we just fuck like wild bunnies?
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 03:12 PM
I have decided that due to Ebony Jasmine Loves hate filled response that we NEED not just one, but SEVERAL new Toyz game shows. Just to combat the air of censorship that is being farted about...

Thanks ELJ!

Stay tuned...