Nationa Enquirer’s Pecker cuts deal with the Feds, Pecker slaps Trump? Holy CHIT.

Why does Pecker have to seek immunity? From a libel suit?

Why did Cohen?

So yes, he’s a sleazeball. So is Cohen. I agree with you.

And so is Don Trumpleone.
Why does Pecker have to seek immunity? From a libel suit?

Why did Cohen?

So yes, he’s a sleazeball. So is Cohen. I agree with you.

And so is Don Trumpleone. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Where’s the link that says Pecker sought immunity?
Where’s the link that says Pecker sought immunity? Originally Posted by bambino

please don't hit Mr. Grab 'em by the facts with .. the facts! it might upset him! haqhaaaa

If you can't tust a pussy,why a Pecker.
If you can't tust a pussy, why a Pecker. Originally Posted by bamscram
You must know about both!!

tust

the perineum - the area between the genitals and anus, male or female

I have an exceptionally itchy tust

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tust
please don't hit Mr. Grab 'em by the facts with .. the facts! it might upset him! haqhaaaa

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...sh-money-probe
Yea , National Enquirer / Bloomberg news A totally reliable news sources ( do you believe in little green men also )
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...sh-money-probe
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The prosecutors “granted” immunity. It doesn’t say that he “sought” immunity. But neither Pecker or Cohen are going to trial for campaign finance charges. It’s a political stunt. The prosecution would lose that case as they did against Edwards. But you keep putting cookies out for Santa Clause and wait for him to come down the chimney.
Are you playing word games again, bambino?
Are you playing word games again, bambino? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are. Pecker wasn’t indicted or charged with a crime. He didn’t have to seek immunity. Just like Comey “granted” immunity to all of the Clinton cronies. Now go eat your cookies because Santa ain’t coming down the chimney.
So what do YOU think happened with Pecker?

Obviously you don’t believe anything you see, hear or read regarding this unfolding shitshow.

Why would he ACCEPT an immunity deal then? Shits and giggles? Why would prosecutors offer him one? Because like Cohen, he’s a disloyal sleazeball who only wants to bring down the regime for whom he’d whored from the getgo?

Please!

Dirty. Dirty. Dirty.

#heisfucked
So what do YOU think happened with Pecker?

Obviously you don’t believe anything you see, hear or read regarding this unfolding shitshow.

Why would he ACCEPT an immunity deal then? Shits and giggles? Why would prosecutors offer him one? Because like Cohen, he’s a disloyal sleazeball who only wants to bring down the regime for whom he’d whored from the getgo?

Please!

Dirty. Dirty. Dirty.

#heisfucked Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re the one who said he “sought” immunity. You’re own link said he was “granted immunity. If he wasn’t charged why would he talk to them? He talked because they “granted” him immunity. Just like Comey changing Hillary’s charge to “grossly careless”. See how words matter. Bloomberg said “granted”, not “sought”. You did.
You must know about both!!

tust

the perineum - the area between the genitals and anus, male or female

I have an exceptionally itchy tust

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tust Originally Posted by lustylad
I like pussy and leave the peckers to the alt-right.
Funny how some people believe the National Enquirer has information in a safe from 2 1/2 years ago oh yea its right next to the area 51 and alien space base story ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,
You’re the one who said he “sought” immunity. You’re own link said he was “granted immunity. If he wasn’t charged why would he talk to them? He talked because they “granted” him immunity. Just like Comey changing Hillary’s charge to “grossly careless”. See how words matter. Bloomberg said “granted”, not “sought”. You did. Originally Posted by bambino
Words do matter. Words like "EVERYBODY" and "ALL" and Twitler's favorite "VERY-VERY."

So why did Pecker accept immunity? Did they force it down his throat?

Or is the issue here my use of a word that was inconsistent with the word in the story I posted? If it is, then OK. I misused it. Not intentionally, I assure you. Do I get "offered" immunity? Is this thread about me, bambino?

At this point, why does it matter?

I suppose it would have been better to cite a different news source. God knows there have been more than one story about this latest chapter in the shitshow.