So i have a question on harassment

• ~Ze~
  • 04-21-2014, 09:50 AM
Apple now has it in the OS/contact page to Block the specific caller. Plenty of Apps out there to help as well. And always a default calling your provider to have numbers blocked.

BTW - like minds doesn't always equal a clique.

Almost all of the telephone drama stopped when I stopped posting my number online. There is still a rogue situation once in a while. Meh, as if life. Hobby lines are amazing things.
+1 smh twice. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Smh -_- Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Like y'all don't know I act (what the Italians call) IGGNANT ASS HELL on this site. Y'all are burning neck muscle juice. Haaaaaa
  • !VI!
  • 04-21-2014, 10:09 AM
Apple now has it in the OS/contact page to Block the specific caller. Plenty of Apps out there to help as well. And always a default calling your provider to have numbers blocked.

BTW - like minds doesn't always equal a clique. i can agree with this i suppose...

Almost all of the telephone drama stopped when I stopped posting my number online. There is still a rogue situation once in a while. Meh, as if life. Hobby lines are amazing things. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
it must have been with the most recent update, i'm update and see if i can do the same

got it fixed.... can't believe i'm saying this but thank you Ze
Like y'all don't know I act (what the Italians call) IGGNANT ASS HELL on this site. Y'all are burning neck muscle juice. Haaaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Yeah I guess I should be used to your outta-line comments but sometimes I'm like "Did he really just say that? Smh"

But your posts are entertaining for the most part so do your thing LOL
Like y'all don't know I act (what the Italians call) IGGNANT ASS HELL on this site. Y'all are burning neck muscle juice. Haaaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
It's hard to know when to take you seriously... But funny I guess
WP,
Do you use Google Voice for your hobby phone?
To block a number for Google Voice on iPhone you have to save it to your contacts and then go to Contacts and next to the name will be (i). If you click on the (i) at the bottom of the page it will say "block this caller".
If you don't use Google Voice, you can just go to your recent call list and then click the (i) next to the number and then, same thing, at the bottom hit "block this caller"

XOXO
JP
My goal is to have every bit of fun here that I can. We all know that every dude and provider on here isn't wrapped tight. But I come here to chat it up with fine ass women (God knows there are a ton in here) and work out my horn-dog issues.

I feel some empathy for WP about her harassment issues (I guess...really I don't care). But shit happens.

If you cut a Muthafukka, they'll know you mean business. So cut you a Muthafukka, WP; and handle that shit like a G.

Haahahaaaaaaass
it must have been with the most recent update, i'm update and see if i can do the same

got it fixed.... can't believe i'm saying this but thank you ~Ze~ Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Forgot the ~ ~

WP,

Ya ignoring is the best way to go,

Talking back is occasionally fun..

But we are all grown adults here.

When you respond with nothing...

It's like you are saying an infinite combination of things...

All in the offender's head....

Remember, in their troll-mind they are constantly torturing themselves with:

"Oh oh if the mofo says this I'm ma say this and this back plus that and that times infinity squared!!"

Trolls don't know how to cope with Ghandi

That's deep, I know...

That's also what she said.....

Yes yes, closing with a dick in pussy reference.

got it fixed.... can't believe i'm saying this but thank you Ze Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
You presented a legitimate question and responded nicely to those trying to help you. In past posts you've been, let's say aggressive and that puts people in a fight mode. Or, like Str8 said, some love drama and will mess with you if you open the door.

I think you'll find, for the most part, if you're nice to people here they'll be nice to you. Of course there are exceptions and I genuinely wish you the best WP.
You presented a legitimate question and responded nicely to those trying to help you. In past posts you've been, let's say aggressive and that puts people in a fight mode. Or, like Str8 said, some love drama and will mess with you if you open the door.

I think you'll find, for the most part, if you're nice to people here they'll be nice to you. Of course there are exceptions and I genuinely wish you the best WP.
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
+1 EL,

Naked group hugs y'all !!
F'ing double posted and ruined the moment

I'm very impressed with the New WP. Glad you got the problem solved and I hope they leave you alone from now on. Being harassed sucks.
  • !VI!
  • 04-22-2014, 06:39 AM
To be fair it's not a new me, it's just not worth it,

i learned a lesson at my last drill... strength doesn't always have to be shown, as i woman in infentry it's hard, and i realized i am ALWAYS trying to compete with the guys to show them, i am just as or stronger then them.

so during my ban, i met alot of p411 members, one perticular was a eccie member as well curious, he told me words that i needed.

"Don't compete in a game you enjoy, be beautiful and let others see the real you"

i'm not always a hard ass, but i do believe in defending myself. Besides if i can't see troll posts, i can't respond and get upset lol

a wolf is not always dangerous
and a princess is not always in need of saving
  • !VI!
  • 04-22-2014, 06:42 AM
WP,
Do you use Google Voice for your hobby phone?
To block a number for Google Voice on iPhone you have to save it to your contacts and then go to Contacts and next to the name will be (i). If you click on the (i) at the bottom of the page it will say "block this caller".
If you don't use Google Voice, you can just go to your recent call list and then click the (i) next to the number and then, same thing, at the bottom hit "block this caller"

XOXO
JP Originally Posted by Jillian Price
hey JP,

sorry didn't answer PM been working on soe major art stuff,

but no i do not use google voice, i just use my regular phone, when i started hobby i didnt know about, "hobby phones"
Well you are showing an incredible amount of maturity and I can't help but admire you for that.