Dumb Screening Question

I had a girl tell me that part of screening process was to bring her coffee....I don’t know how that screens people but to each their own
Whether or not the ladies number is listed, I always start communication via PM (or P411 when I'm active there) and forward my hobby number stating i prefer text communication. I almost always get a text back to continue the dialogue.

This limits frustration on both ends. She is not getting random texts from unknown numbers and I'm not waiting for text responses or receiving responses such as "who are you, I need this, this, and this for screening"

It seems straight forward to me.
  • gc161
  • 03-10-2019, 12:34 AM
I had a girl tell me that part of screening process was to bring her coffee....I don’t know how that screens people but to each their own Originally Posted by Dtxguy
I would totally bring her coffee.
I had a girl tell me that part of screening process was to bring her coffee....I don’t know how that screens people but to each their own Originally Posted by Dtxguy

Would U take a cup of coffee from a stranger not knowing where it came from, just because it is in a Star Bucks cup that has been in their auto for a week.

Good way to get drugged, better make him drink the first half.

Just common scents