Humiliation or ego boost?

BabyDallass, Here's a question for you.. When are you coming to the Dallas
area??
  • BLM69
  • 02-05-2019, 06:20 PM
^^^I am into neither, but am curious what an Ego Boost session is like? I have never heard of this for some ‘I must live under a rock’ reason. Originally Posted by ManSlut
X2, maybe it's when she tells the guy how good he's doing it and how big he is. Some guys love to get lied to
Which do you prefer? I know some guys like to be dominated and want to be treated like shit...

Then some like their ego boosted to make them feel better...

I don’t judge I cater to both, but I would like more insight on these topics. You can pm me if you don’t want to write it here Originally Posted by BabyDallass
If I wanted to be treated like shit I just would have stayed married or I would be in a relationshit with a civilian girlfriend - NO Thank You!

I KNOW I am "THE PRIZE" so I don't want, need or desire any woman's lies and manipulation to boost my self esteem - YES Thank You!

The guys that you refer to that enjoy that kind of HUMILIATION are Cucks, Manginas and BETA Bitch Boys.

You can have them, they're EVERYWHERE TODAY because a boy no longer needs a father.
I like the understated ego boost, not overboard. My cock is avg size but have been told (by non pros) it looks nice with a nice head, like hearing that. Did I eat it good? (DATY)
I like both but a playfully mean and hot woman is intoxicating!
Tasteful flattery works for me. Where you compliment me but in a genuine realistic manner. That's if you do want to give me an "ego boost". I'm totally fine with you not flattering me at all. I don't want to be humiliated or insulted.

For example, let's say you know a man isn't packing, and the man knows it too, don't say to him "Wow you have a big one, one of the biggest ones I've ever seen..wow" He'll know you're just lying to make him feel good and heck, he may even think you're mocking his size by calling him big.

On the other hand, say you identify a positive attribute that he does have like a full head of hair or handsome face and then you compliment him on that then that will make him feel good. Originally Posted by VeryClean

BINGO! I 100% agree with this. I don't care for over-exaggerated (or faked) ego boost, and there is NO WAY I want to be humiliated.

I'll admit, I'm one of those guys who isn't packing, and when I hear over-exaggerated exuberance and ego boost about my winkie from a lady, my mind assumes she's faking it, and just ruins the whole thing in my head, as I know it's not the truth.

I'm there to have mutual fun and enjoyment. Be respectful to each other, have a good time for all and leave feeling terrific.