The Lodge reopens thursday

Yeah, one of my friends works there and told me they closed again. Bummer. The one day I did go back it was kind of a ghost town.
Just heard from dancer. Opening this Monday
  • mb60
  • 07-30-2020, 10:47 PM
I did read where Ricks DFW is opening this Friday 7/31/20. Seems Cab East and Ricks are working together.
Mon-fri 11-3pm next week. Free steak and lobsters for all customers.
Thanks for the info. That’s a good idea on their part. After the last reopening they were so slow that I was starting to wonder about their long term future.
Mon-fri 11-3pm next week. Free steak and lobsters for all customers. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
If that doesn't pack them in then what will?
The Lodge is only open until 7pm for a few days. Check their Instagram.
Mon-fri 11-3pm next week. Free steak and lobsters for all customers. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Wow, I might go for that but does that mean a drink will costs $40 ?
Enticing customer with free food...that smell is not sizzling steaks and broiling lobster...it's desperation
Not bad today. About 12 girls and 12 guys.
The 12 girls is a good sign. I think there were days before the shutdown when they didn’t even have that many.
How good is the steak though? Is it a cheap thin ny strip steak that could pass off for a rubber boot or a fine prime cut steak from bobs chop steak house? lol
It’s somewhere in between those. With enough A1, the steak is edible.
Of all the things I’ve had on the menu there, the steak and lobster is the least impressive. All the other food I’ve had there has been very good. And not just “good” for a strip club, but good enough to hold its own against any restaurant.
  • mb60
  • 08-03-2020, 08:58 PM
And not just “good” for a strip club, but good enough to hold its own against any restaurant.[/QUOTE]

You should eat out at more places.
And not just “good” for a strip club, but good enough to hold its own against any restaurant. Originally Posted by mb60
You should eat out at more places.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, I do stick to their salads and pastas and chicken dishes. I assume if I want something where the quality of the meat matters, I’ll go someplace else.

Day two of their reopen seems off to a slower start. Maybe 5-10 girls around noon. But with two drinks, I think any lunch is free.