What Does Trump Need to Stay in Office?

There was far better Democrat candidates look what they picked, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
A winner. Former VP. Well liked and respected on both sides. Not Trump... Bernie, don't think he could have beat trump. Bernie could have beaten any other republican though. He is a little too progressive for a lot of people.
A winner. Former VP. Well liked and respected on both sides. Not Trump... Bernie, don't think he could have beat trump. Bernie could have beaten any other republican though. He is a little too progressive for a lot of people. Originally Posted by royamcr
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
He’s going back in time? Y’alls worship of the man has no bounds. Now he is a time traveler. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Worship has nothing to do with it. Trump was a far better president than Biden can ever hope to be. It's obvious Biden is being controlled and that's not good.
Yeah right, you’ve been licking so far up his ass he’s gotten extra colonoscopys.
Yeah right, you’ve been licking so far up his ass he’s gotten extra colonoscopys. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Prove me wrong then. Talking smack isn't going to cut it.
Yeah right, you’ve been licking so far up his ass he’s gotten extra colonoscopys. Originally Posted by NoirMan
... That's how you debate??

... Next time - stow the insults and swing yer purse at him!

#### Salty
Trump is not in office. Period, Get a life already. Will he get re-elected? Sadly, very possible, even behind bars, he might win. Actually, being an convicted and imprisoned felon would improve his appeal among his base of uneducated and ignorant voters.
Trump is not in office. Period, Get a life already. Will he get re-elected? Sadly, very possible, even behind bars, he might win. Actually, being an convicted and imprisoned felon would improve his appeal among his base of uneducated and ignorant voters. Originally Posted by greenbook
Makes perfect sense.
You know I was watching the video clip from Tuesday the 27th of December when Biden said that there was no FEDERAL answer to the Covid problem. I'm looking out the window behind him at green grass, green trees full of leaves, and flowers in full bloom. It was 59 degrees, rainy, cloudy, and very dreary on Tuesday. You just got another fake president performance.
You know I was watching the video clip from Tuesday the 27th of December when Biden said that there was no FEDERAL answer to the Covid problem. I'm looking out the window behind him at green grass, green trees full of leaves, and flowers in full bloom. It was 59 degrees, rainy, cloudy, and very dreary on Tuesday. You just got another fake president performance. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
He has a fake Westwing studio they built him.
Trump is not in office. Period, Get a life already. Will he get re-elected? Sadly, very possible, even behind bars, he might win. Actually, being an convicted and imprisoned felon would improve his appeal among his base of uneducated and ignorant voters. Originally Posted by greenbook
The architect of a Dumbed down populace.