Congress should come back to fund storm response.

So Democrats incompetence spending funds on illegal immigrants from a pool of money that could be used for storm from relief for United States citizens is misinformation.

I'm sorry, but the Democrats in charge of Biden/Harris administration just have evil in their hearts. It is really that simple.
So Democrats incompetence spending funds on illegal immigrants from a pool of money that could be used for storm from relief for United States citizens is misinformation.

I'm sorry, but the Democrats in charge of Biden/Harris administration just have evil in their hearts. It is really that simple. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Not true.

On any level.
So Democrats incompetence spending funds on illegal immigrants from a pool of money that could be used for storm from relief for United States citizens is misinformation. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Yes it is misinformation.

I'm sorry, but the Democrats in charge of Biden/Harris administration just have evil in their hearts. It is really that simple. Originally Posted by farmstud60
In a historical perspective, thinking about people as evil just serves as justification for the evil in their own hearts.

It’s not misinformation- it’s a lie.

Even Byron Donald a known hyper partisan that takes every opportunity to spread Trump’s lies wouldn’t continue with that one.

When Donalds was asked about calls for Congress to return and pass more FEMA funding, Donalds said: "As we understand it, there is enough funds that will be able to go through this storm as well, until we return to Washington after the election in about 27 days.

"What we can't continue to do is allow [FEMA] to become a pet project for a lot of other different funds. I think what's been reported is that there's been about $1 billion or so that's going to illegal immigrants—that is in another fund under FEMA, not in a disaster relief fund

Everyone that has the slightest bit of education and understanding of how the govt works knows that this continued claim regarding FEMA is a lie.
Not true.

On any level. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yes true on every level
It’s not misinformation- it’s a lie.

Even Byron Donald a known hyper partisan that takes every opportunity to spread Trump’s lies wouldn’t continue with that one.

When Donalds was asked about calls for Congress to return and pass more FEMA funding, Donalds said: "As we understand it, there is enough funds that will be able to go through this storm as well, until we return to Washington after the election in about 27 days.

"What we can't continue to do is allow [FEMA] to become a pet project for a lot of other different funds. I think what's been reported is that there's been about $1 billion or so that's going to illegal immigrants—that is in another fund under FEMA, not in a disaster relief fund

Everyone that has the slightest bit of education and understanding of how the govt works knows that this continued claim regarding FEMA is a lie. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Totally wrong, Democrats lie, really that simple
Yes true on every level Originally Posted by farmstud60
Prove what you’re saying is true. You can’t.

Besides, you said in a different post you were tired of arguing with communists. Haven’t explained that remark yet either. Obviously you were trying to insult those who disagree with you. It would be much more effective to prove your claims are true.
Totally wrong, Democrats lie, really that simple Originally Posted by farmstud60
Again, prove your flippant blanked statement.
Totally wrong, Democrats lie, really that simple Originally Posted by farmstud60
Byron Donald is a republican congressman from Florida that carries Trumps water day in and day out. Shows how much you know. As I said, the falsity is the lie you’re repeating. Even congressional republicans are saying that it’s a lie.

Not true.

On any level. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes true on every level Originally Posted by farmstud60
Byron Donald is a republican congressman from Florida that carries Trumps water day in and day out. Shows how much you know. As I said, the falsity is the lie you’re repeating. Even congressional republicans are saying that it’s a lie. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Thank you to those trying to refute the nonsense.

My neighborhood was hit pretty hard. Not as bad as some, and no injury or loss of life. But many of us will be eligible for FEMA assistance. And are VERY grateful for it.

But ya know what doesn't help? The neighbor on my street who is going around repeating these stupid fucking LIES, telling everyone that they won't be getting any help because FEMA can't even help the people in North Carolina, as they spent all of their money on immigrants and mismanagement.

People who repeat these lies are hurting people. Actually hurting them.

Good luck to you, Rooster.

And yeah, it's time for this dangerous bullshit misinformation to stop. Let's have each other's backs.

Congress needs to be proactive for a change. Or just plain ACT.
"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before."

- Rahm Emanuel

Frankly, I think all sides of the political spectrum are trying to use this for their own means, given what is on the line 4 weeks from now.
"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before."

- Rahm Emanuel

Frankly, I think all sides of the political spectrum are trying to use this for their own means, given what is on the line 4 weeks from now. Originally Posted by SecretE
You are probably right but one side is promoting the government response while telling people how to get assistance and the other side is denigrating the government response while falsely blaming immigrants.

Not exactly the same thing.
Thank you to those trying to refute the nonsense.

My neighborhood was hit pretty hard. Not as bad as some, and no injury or loss of life. But many of us will be eligible for FEMA assistance. And are VERY grateful for it.

But ya know what doesn't help? The neighbor on my street who is going around repeating these stupid fucking LIES, telling everyone that they won't be getting any help because FEMA can't even help the people in North Carolina, as they spent all of their money on immigrants and mismanagement.

People who repeat these lies are hurting people. Actually hurting them.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Thanks for sharing your personal story and I sincerely hope things get back to normal soon for you and the many others who have been affected by these two recent disasters.

Unfortunately, the truth about FEMA's Disaster Relief Fund can be explained a million different ways to many of these MAGA geniuses and it will be dismissed because their truths only come from Trump himself, Newsmax and/or Fox News.

I am a never Trump guy for a reason. He is nothing but constant negative and unnecessary chaos with no regard to those who it may negatively affect as long as it is not him. And Fox News and Newsmax serve as his conduit for his never ending and constant bullshit.
You are probably right but one side is promoting the government response while telling people how to get assistance and the other side is denigrating the government response while falsely blaming immigrants.

Not exactly the same thing. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Telling them how to get assistance using the Internet...which many of them didn't have access to, until literally weeks into their situation? The current administration allowed the current illegal alien crisis to come to a head, and diverting FEMA funds to address a problem created by the government deserved all the criticism it has received. Let's not pretend the current government didn't cause a lot of this, intentionally and/or unintentionally.