BustyBridgette... beware

Some providers never learn from their mistakes that is why they have to move from city to city because they burn their bridges. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

And because of that, men like me become jaded and either you learn not to be a captain save-a-ho or one day you are a weirdo and the subject of an alert and do not understand why...
Some providers never learn from their mistakes that is why they have to move from city to city because they burn their bridges. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Amen JJ .... this girl has had the same issue when she was in Houston with her old handle. I'd post links, but I'm sure that would be considered outing her.

Trust me, its the same BS, just a different city. After years in this industry, BB should be on her feet and doing well. Its her consistent bad choices that are keeping her down and the kind hearted guys who always bail her out, give her no incentive to change.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-22-2012, 10:52 PM
Everyone in chat knows who she was/is... she posted face pics right after she changed her name...
  • Zx
  • 03-23-2012, 05:43 AM
I have had nothing but a positive experience with BB, glad to hear that this situation has been rectified
I have had nothing but a positive experience with BB, glad to hear that this situation has been rectified Originally Posted by Zx
No resolution yet, we agreed to meet today but she hasn't contacted me or even signed into the board... think I'm gonna let this one go.

Lesson learned... Although I have to wonder how she maintains her verified provider status here, between the few people in this thread and the few PM's I've received this seems like her standard MO.
Dang mesquite that sucks.
I have retired...account will be disabled...showcase already removed...bye eccie
I have retired...account will be disabled...showcase already removed...bye eccie Originally Posted by BustyBridgette
See you within a few weeks under your new handle
Well I guess that answers that.
ouch!!!!!!!!!!! with money still owed? not good business... just saying.
I don't know you at all, however I just want to say thank you. Its rare to find men in the hobby who graciously helps providers. Sometimes providers fall and they need alittle help, and good men like you reach out. I am very sorry she has not even bother to pay you back.

Not all providers are that. I hope this hasn't jaded you.

No resolution yet, we agreed to meet today but she hasn't contacted me or even signed into the board... think I'm gonna let this one go.

Lesson learned... Although I have to wonder how she maintains her verified provider status here, between the few people in this thread and the few PM's I've received this seems like her standard MO. Originally Posted by mesquiteguy

You have got to be joking right? like seriously, do you know how you just made yourself look in front of the entire community. I don't even want to believe what im seeing in this quote. YOU OWE MONEY AND THEN YOU BASICALLY SAY, OH BY THE WAY "FUCK YOU"..........seriously.

This is exactly why hobbyist give providers a hard fucking time!!!!!!!. This is way so many hobbyist are afraid to be nice to providers. I hope you are satisfied with yourself, because there are providers out there given grief by a hobbyist because of providers like you.

I have retired...account will be disabled...showcase already removed...bye eccie Originally Posted by BustyBridgette
I guess it is time to move to the next town?
I'm sorry mesquite. It stinks when you try to help and be amicable, and it bites ya. You've spoken well about this, and it shows.

I recently transplanted to Dallas, but I can say I once helped out a provider and she did get even with me, not on time or per the original agreement, but in full at a time when I was in an unexpected bind. We understood each other like that.

That said, I agree it's not a safe practice. If you like the karma thing, then perhaps you created some of the good kind for yourself. And since there are some positive things said of BB, hopefully she can use this as a push to get her sh&t better together. (Next time I'd save the cash.)

2-cents

H-town shout to Brooke! Keep it real down there for me girl!
  • Colby
  • 03-23-2012, 06:57 PM

What was her old name?