What do you consider to be high volume?

High volume is when guys are high fiving each other down the notel hallway.

This one is for KBF....do you count it if they just put the head in?! Or bng or greek?!! That does not count, right?! What if it's KKPP King King on Princess Pussy. Does it count as two sessions in a day errr just one?! Just messn' with ya, KBF!

Guys, what if a girl takes a few days off then knocks 6 back in a day? Ehhh, it's all relative and subjective. Also, what about the civies she may or may not be banging on the side?

I mean, personally, I save myself just for you guys!! No civilians allowed in Scarlettville. Nope. No $$$, no fuckey fuckey.
346, unless shes doing anal. Then 246
What's the number?

Talk amongst yourselves. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
High volume is when guys are high fiving each other down the notel hallway.

This one is for KBF....do you count it if they just put the head in?! Or bng or greek?!! That does not count, right?! What if it's KKPP King King on Princess Pussy. Does it count as two sessions in a day errr just one?! Just messn' with ya, KBF!

mmmmm. Scarlett good point .... You clever girl.... But you forgot princess princess pussy on princess pussy PPPPP does that count as 1 or 2?

Guys, what if a girl takes a few days off then knocks 6 back in a day? Ehhh, it's all relative and subjective. Also, what about the civies she may or may not be banging on the side?

I mean, personally, I save myself just for you guys!! No civilians allowed in Scarlettville. Nope. No $$$, no fuckey fuckey. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
ha that's right no fuckey fuckey the princess pussy without the $$$.
346, unless shes doing anal. Then 246 Originally Posted by knotty man
LOL Knotty. Is that a day, week, month, year?
That's bit high, but I know a well known Houston provider who peaked at 9 guys a day but decided to scale it back.
But I bet she still does around 5 a day. That's a lot of sucking cock. It's not just the $$. They just love variety
Anything over 1 a day is high volume for me PERSONALLY.

Even if a girl only saw 1 guy a day that equals 7 men weekly, 28 men monthly, 168 men in a 6 month period and so forth. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well, fer those numbers, at one hardleg a day, accordin' ta yer math, looks like yer expectin' tha l'il filly ta work whilst she's a bleedin' frum her poonanny oncet a month.
What's the number?

Talk amongst yourselves. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Personally I think > 4/week.
If she didn't shower before seeing you, than she's high volume.
  • g1102
  • 03-05-2014, 08:09 PM
I only provide four days a week (2 one hr and 2 three hr sessions) and I do not consider that high volume. Of course any more and I have to call in re-enforcements.
  • ztonk
  • 03-05-2014, 08:12 PM
What do you consider to be high volume? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I've had three women in the same day...

z
I would say max 2 every other day or 1 a day. Anything more than that is gross like someone said before lol. Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
If 2 in same day ...it would need to be hours apart
Well, fer those numbers, at one hardleg a day, accordin' ta yer math, looks like yer expectin' tha l'il filly ta work whilst she's a bleedin' frum her poonanny oncet a month. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
omg I laughed so hard!!

your damn skippy mate !!! When they are high volume they don't care if they run their poonanies into the ground.

Period? High volume girls probably stick a sponge in and pray the guy doesn't notice!! Lol

Just kidding, I'm sure they take a break but who am I to speculate

Btw Dd you are one funny guy!!

what do you consider to be high volume???
A woman who makes the loudest noises while doing the hibbidy-dibbidy.