Advice on a Craigslist Personals reply

I wouldn't go anywhere near it. Apart from the 'party favor' thing, the fact that she is asking for money means she is a pro. At that price point there are any number of reputable ladies on this site to choose from. I think Tammie is correct in that she is talking about being available all day, not FOR the whole day. This whole thing smells of setup or sting or robbery. What's even the point of taking the risk?
It shames me to admit this, but...back in march I found this girl(recognized the pic), same MO, picked her up, she told me I needed to take her to pick up the party favors, she looked good, I asked her to leave me her phone when we got to the party house, she said she hadn't brought it with her(fucking idiot- like anyone that age goes ANYWHERE without their phone) she vanished into an apartment complex, never saw her again. It's embarrassing to admit being such an idiot, but if it saves you some money, it's worth it. Just don't. And if you do anyway, be big enough to admit it so maybe we can save some other guy some money. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
I wouldn't go anywhere near it. Apart from the 'party favor' thing, the fact that she is asking for money means she is a pro. At that price point there are any number of reputable ladies on this site to choose from. I think Tammie is correct in that she is talking about being available all day, not FOR the whole day. This whole thing smells of setup or sting or robbery. What's even the point of taking the risk? Originally Posted by justabloke
TXcruiser has already established it is in fact a scam.
"That" is not worth $250 man.

Looks like enough has been said about this scammer.
  • Old-T
  • 05-29-2015, 11:52 AM
I am surprised there are so many ways to say "Turn and run away".

Do you really have the desire to be a victim?
Be careful because a lot of the ads include a pimp Originally Posted by Passion2015
Yep. Personally, I'd pass.
As if anymore needs to be said BUT - if anyone recalls the statewide busts that were going on over the past year...yes? remember?

ONE of the LE stings involved CL/BP 'ads', such as this, that mentioned the inclusion of 'party favors' and various mild-altering substances.

LE's way of going after the 'low-hanging fruit', shall we say?

That shift you just felt was the earth tilting off its axis...as I agree w/ Whispers on this one.
That chick has a rep for taking money to get party favors then she runs leaving you screwed
At least you'll be fucked.. lolololol
While traveling I posted a CL list for relaxation for couple hours. Got one back saying she played better with Vicodin. I said for the officer to have a nice day.
Just run away and don't look back!