Odessa/Midland

Yeah. My mom's in an apartment for like 1k a month I think. But hell they make $400-600 a day out there!! It's nuts. I think I'd probably make half that at first... Oh well who knows. I'm still pondering it.
Slims I left San Diego for work. It is nice to visit but I would much rather have the money. Don't blow it, save what you can so you have choices in the future. Good luck with your move.
Thanks Bolt, it's a tough decision. I'm not even sure when I can get on... and is exactly what I can do out there in the middle of nowhere.
The Jaguars in Odessa is pretty decent..till 2am, Ive worked there a couple different weeks. Like anywhere; there are pretty and not so pretty girls there. Ive never provided in Odessa or Midland tho I know a couple girls who have done BP.
Delanie, if you go to Odessa, I'll definitely consider going visit my ole Buddy slims
I will be out there next week.

I actually like West Texas...but I grew up there
Thanks Delanie and Berkleigh for your advice! I'll go check out Jag for a bit later.
Your Welcome!

Not much to enjoy but hope you can adjust
Alot of providers do quick visits out there. Its a place I love to go but can't stay long. I actually will be traveling out there again soon!