This thread is for Boardman

Told you not to see those providers to prevent those problems.........You should have seen me....
Originally Posted by notanewbie

... tight lips on the other hand ... makes happy seamen ...

... tight lips on the other hand ... makes happy "semen" ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
TMFT corrected that for you
TMFT corrected that for you Originally Posted by proper
What's the difference... where you have one... you have the other...
He's got the spoons. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Spoons are also good for twat-swatting!
  • Trey
  • 09-17-2010, 01:14 PM
I just don't like this "girl" even with the review still don't trust "her" for shit. Honestly if she just shut the Fuck up and stopped posting this dumb shit all day she would gain respect. It's like that old saying, its better be thought to be the fool then to open your mouth and prove it. Still "it" has a right to post dumb shit like the rest of use and plenty will go see the girl that the tag is advertising for. Let them play with the fire till the house burns down.
killersalt either Trey, finally we agree...

As for ME, you established in your comments in my review I was out of your self imposed price range so I was not expecting to see you anyway.
He's got the spoons. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Whats wrong with spooning...
Trey.... As always I agree with you sir! But as been said by many... Given enough time people who stir sh!t up will end up stepping into it.

Eye candy to be sure.... But worth the "IF"s? To be determind I guess....

JaD
killersalt either Trey, finally we agree...

As for ME, you established in your comments in my review I was out of your self imposed price range so I was not expecting to see you anyway. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Stupid is as stupid does.....Angelina, quit doing.
[quote=Jusanotherdude;596938]Trey.... As always I agree with you sir! But as been said by many... Given enough time people who stir sh!t up will end up stepping into it.

JaD.....
Hey Snotface!! How you doing? Me? Cleaning the boo-boo off my Dr Scholls EZ walkers..............
say what you will. I've been booked.
I thought this thread was about me........
Can we please get back on topic, for once?
I agree, boardman...........cock blockers
My bad! You're absolutely right! Shame on me.............

Carry on, Sir........................

JaD quit gettin' me trouble!!!