Welcome back!!

Yea buddy!!
Man it's great to see everyone back here!

There's still several that haven't checked in so if you know them, tell them it's time to come home.
Man it's great to see everyone back here!

There's still several that haven't checked in so if you know them, tell them it's time to come home. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
Oh I'm already on it lol. You know I've been networking my tail off letting folks know lol.
Wow! Back online! Simply awesome
It is great to see MS back!
Now hopefully everyone will start to work their way back on board.
Kisses from the east coast!
It is great to see MS back!
Now hopefully everyone will start to work their way back on board.
Kisses from the east coast! Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
Mrs. Morgan, I appreciate the "kisses", but you're in VA and I am in MS, and Mick Jagger doesn't even have lips that big. LOL.
Glad to see so many familiar names and faces back on the MS Board. Have a great week everyone.
Lol, Mick Jagger has some sexy DSL lips!
Annnnd we're back lol. Hopefully we won't be playing Houdini anymore and can stick around for awhile lol.
Lol, Mick Jagger has some sexy DSL lips! Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan

Holy shit!!! That caught me offguard! LMAO!!!!
Nice to see this place back up and running.... Way to many of my friends have been really struggling trying to make ends meet since it went down. Hopefully things go back to just as good as before for all the lovely ladies who depend on this site to stay safe in their chosen profession.

RL dont be modest tell everyone how you single handedly brought eccie back to MS
Glad the site is back, nice to see everyone!
It's Summer In Mississippi ...
time for Sex Magic

RL dont be modest tell everyone how you single handedly brought eccie back to MS Originally Posted by BassCat
Reallllll easy.... told them to bring back the MS boards or they would have to put up with my stupid ass in the Staff area.

Well that and the fact Lea Maddison has been working her cute ass off to get things going again...
Glad to see our home back and the familiar faces and profiles of friends, now let's have some damn fun!!