Tatted up tits

I personally think tattoos (especially ones with no color) on the upper breast & lower neck are ugly as hell. And the paler your skin is, the more horrid they look.
Tell us how you really feel about upper torso tattoos, Trey

#PositiveVibes2020
A major problem with tattoos is medical care. They ask if I have any, I finally asked why. Get a MRI or CAT Scan they ask about tattoos. Apparently, some inks have metals in them. The MRI or CAT scans can cause the tattoo to heat up and bubble up.
Tits are over rated anyway. All they are is a collection of fat cells, exactly the same as a beer belly.

The areolas only become bigger than males because the skin has been stretched, just like a balloon.
Tits are over rated anyway. All they are is a collection of fat cells, exactly the same as a beer belly... Originally Posted by VitaMan
Tits are over rated anyway. All they are is a collection of fat cells, exactly the same as a beer belly.

The areolas only become bigger than males because the skin has been stretched, just like a balloon. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Just because you have no idea how to handle a pair of titties is no reason to blaspheme.
I do like the idea they come in pairs......like shoes.
  • Trey
  • 03-01-2020, 07:55 PM

The areolas only become bigger than males because the skin has been stretched, just like a balloon. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I've sucked tits, motor boated tits, caressed tits, came on tits, I've gone to sleep with my hand gripping tits for a couple decades. Maybe you like a beer belly better and that's fine. I got no problem with that. You can do all the same things with beer belly too if you want.
...an AK-47 tatoo under a chin will never go out of style
I am 73 years old. Spent two years in the Army back in 1968/1970.(Drafted).

In my business, I have been to a lot of places.

Through it all, I have never been drunk enough or stupid enough to get a tattoo.
  • maker
  • 03-07-2020, 02:44 PM
The arguments for and against this are just a lot of tit for tat...
I've seen girls with the nicest tits and big juicy butts but have chest tattoos with eagles/hawks as well as lions, butterflies that cover the entire ass cheek.
I've seen them as well. Ashame to hide the beauty with ink
A major problem with tattoos is medical care. They ask if I have any, I finally asked why. Get a MRI or CAT Scan they ask about tattoos. Apparently, some inks have metals in them. The MRI or CAT scans can cause the tattoo to heat up and bubble up. Originally Posted by pyramider
^^^That's what happened to my skin when I tried to have my first two tattoos removed.
I blistered for weeks.

I still went in 3 more times was in denial thinking the next time will work lol

Couldn't handle the pain and open blisters.

So said eff it and started my body art journey

Still currently working on my left sleeve.

Full backpiece, and only partial right arm done for now,keeping it from wrist to inner arm/elbow only.

To each their own
We all decide to not meet or visit with certain people for our own personal reasons.

I don't regret anything I do.

I love body art now and I'll love it on me and others at 100years old.

There won't be no wrinkles over here my skin is solid.

By the time I'm 100years old there be a botox body spray chamber or something to stay taut lol
I'll be the first in line.

Hey here's a new acronym for the one's against body art.
NBA - No Body Art

LOL
Happy Friday 13th
Enjoy life