OBAMA WAS WARNED ABOUT THE BOSTON BOMBERS BY BOTH THE SAUDI'S AND RUSSIA..........

More bullshit from The Lord of the Flies
Any of you guys ever been to Speaker's Corner in London? That's what this sandbox is - an online name calling free for all.
  • CJ7
  • 05-02-2013, 01:16 AM
CBJ7 posted Infowars as an authority? What the hell is going on in the world? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
there ya go making fun of whirlie and an idiot out of yourself again

Kayla is going to whip your old ass
I have noticed that Whirlaway has started using English newspapers as a source but I don't put much faith in newspapers that think hacking cell phones is a valid method of news gathering.
If it piss's the right wingers off.

I see very very few threads that they post, they are here just here to piss and moan Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

fixed it for you
Didn't know you were an Alex Jones fan, CBJ7. Interesting.
Looks like the Daily Mail report about the Saudi's was wrong:

http://dish.andrewsullivan.com/2013/...nd-the-saudis/

Per the Saudi Embassy:

"The Saudi government had no prior information about the Boston bombers. Therefore, it is not true that any information, written or otherwise, was passed to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or any other US agency in this regard. The Saudi government also does not have any record of any application by Tamerlan Tsarnaev for any visa to Saudi Arabia."

Even the original Daily Mail report, which relied on an unnamed Saudi official, hedged its bet:
----------------------------------------------
"If true, the account will produce added pressure on the Homeland Security department and the White House to explain their collective inaction after similar warnings were offered about Tsarnaev by the Russian government. A DHS official denied, however, that the agency received any such warning from Saudi intelligence about Tamerlan Tsarnaev."
----------------------------------------------

Time will tell I suppose.