The Face Of Pure Evil

Welfare, food stamps, section 8 housing, and more are all available. So you are saying that killing people for not being able to get or create a job is justified?

How's your pregnancy coming along? Do the human condition and the child a favor and give it up for adoption. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Try living on food stamps and welfare then tell me about it.
Read about Sweden for one!
The United States has a direct correlation between poverty and crime, if you decrease poverty and have better education you have less crime.
If you took the most violent areas of America and gave them the same opportunity and education as our safest areas, eventually the crime rates would be equal.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/econ...merica-f756544 Originally Posted by StandinStraight
no first you have to deal with the bad people

then you'd have to give the rest the same (type) parents as in the safest places

then they can get an education and make their own opportunities

but the single greatest thing you can give a kid, no matter their circumstances, is a great attitude, the left hands out piss poor attitudes to impressionable kids
Try living on food stamps and welfare then tell me about it. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I don't want to live on the Democratic plantation. You want to excuse their occupants.

You know the world isn't flat, right? We are competing with people in India to Brazil. The excuse that "People can't get educated" when they're walking around texting people their privates just doesn't work anymore...except to losers still on the Democratic plantation.
The United States has a direct correlation between poverty and crime, if you decrease poverty and have better education you have less crime.
If you took the most violent areas of America and gave them the same opportunity and education as our safest areas, eventually the crime rates would be equal.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/econ...merica-f756544
Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're stupid, Standing Stupid. Don't you jackass dim-reatrds realize that citing predominantly Nordic, white, Christian nations to support your asinine opinions actually undermines your stupid-ass argument, Standing Stupid? In case you missed it, Standing Stupid, those murderers weren't blonde and blue-eyed, Standing Stupid.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 08:46 AM

but the single greatest thing you can give a kid, no matter their circumstances, is a great attitude, the left hands out piss poor attitudes to impressionable kids Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
What do you give them to get that great attitude....a kiss on the cheek?

What do you give them to get that great attitude....a kiss on the cheek?

Originally Posted by WTF
you teach possibilities instead of hatreds and unity instead of separateness
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 08:55 AM
you teach possibilities instead of hatreds and unity instead of separateness Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
How do you do that when cutting their healthcare and food possibilities?

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/econ...merica-f756544 Originally Posted by StandinStraight
And look who runs the worst cities for crime and education in our country. Democrats and liberals!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by WTF
I know this guy originally from mexico

he has run up credit card debt 4 times in the past ten years or so

one was 50 something k, another was in the 30 k range and two in the 20's

they were all forgiven by the credit card issuers

they sent him 1099's since debt forgiveness is taxable but not if you are insolvent and he had the debt to prove it

although hes probably caught on this last credit card and might owe a little tax on it, but then there's always an offer in compromise
And look who runs the worst cities for crime and education in our country. Democrats and liberals!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
So TRUE!!!
Threads such as this one in tandem with his follow up responses are Proof-Positive professor dipshit is not an educator. This on-going claim that he teaches at a college (PLUS conducts lectures at other universities around the nation) is Pure Rubbish.

This dude has been on a Punk'd Spree since day one he showed up on this site....my guess is (in the RW) he's a part-time dishwasher at Denny's and a full time delusional douche.
If I took away your money and you couldn’t find a job to pay enough to feed and shelter your self or family, you would soon be a criminal to survive. There are countries that take care of their poor and they have no crime. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Name a few.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 10:35 AM
[/B][/COLOR]Name a few.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I hear crime is low in North Korea
You're stupid, Standing Stupid. Don't you jackass dim-reatrds realize that citing predominantly Nordic, white, Christian nations to support your asinine opinions actually undermines your stupid-ass argument, Standing Stupid? In case you missed it, Standing Stupid, those murderers weren't blonde and blue-eyed, Standing Stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your racist background has you believe Sweden has low crime because it is mostly white, they have low crime because they have low poverty, we have high crime because we have higher poverty. Anyone that thinks there is not a direct correlation is a ass.
Your racist background has you believe Sweden has low crime because it is mostly white, they have low crime because they have low poverty, we have high crime because we have higher poverty. Anyone that thinks there is not a direct correlation is a ass. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
That's fucking bullshit and you damn well know it, Standing Stupid. There's greater ethnic diversity in the U.S. than in the countries you lib-retards cite as "examples", Standing Stupid. Therefore, those countries that you lib-retards like to compare to the U.S. have less inherent cultural conflict than the U.S. experiences, you equivocating jackass. Furthermore, Standing Stupid, the so-called "poor" in this country do not lack food unless they are misallocating their state afforded funds for subsistence for the purchase of other "recreational" products, Standing Stupid.