Greek Providers

How did this get off topic? this was suppose to be about who provided Greek... Not about location etc... Geez Come on guys before Big C reminds us lets get back on topic... Dont know about you guys but I am trying really hard not piss Big C this time and you know he doesnt like it when we get off topic
There are many providers who will let you defile them by greek'n em' good.

But going to Jacksonville? That's gross Originally Posted by Lang Sicherung
Jax is sooo not gross. Jax/cabot is a very decent good area Originally Posted by Rayne
I think you failed to parse Lang's [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags correctly.

Cheers,

bcg
You can't Greek me but you can Freak me! I like the play but not the poke unless its something to do with those fingers! :)~
I guess so Buffcityguy...My mind moves faster than my fingers.....
BCG

i THINK i REALLY NEED TO GO BACK TO JUST ME GRIPITRIPIT
I ain't tryin to hide anymore, its over and I am free..Its been a tough 2 years but I am back...MR STARFISH ain't cool,besides it hard to get screened..

Sorry to hi-jack this thread, my apologies dude,so let's get back to butt fuckin..I will pull my little black butt book out and see if I can find you a willing provider , she probably won't be close to Lonoke,,sorry

let's keep the thread on track,,I like threads about starfish... Originally Posted by GRIPITRIPIT
Hey, did you find anything in your black book? If she can come to Jacksonville that is good.