This Car Date Shit...

Minivan,parking garages, sun window shades,power converter,mini ac,foam mattress topper twin size, and wipes. I got to be a bit of an expert up in the Seattle area. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
You've walked the streets in more than one city?
  • gt27
  • 06-11-2017, 10:49 PM
You've walked the streets in more than one city? Originally Posted by Whispers
Last I heard you are too obese to walk, regardless of the city. You must of had 0 friends in high school. Rough pubescent years projecting into your septuagenarian life?
WTF, does his state of fitness have to do with SW whores?

You sound as retarded as some of these people with (forbidden topic) induced brain damage.

As a trick, Im sure he drove around should he have felt the urge to pick up a SW.

If he had zero friends in highshcool, let the modafucka buy some pussy.

At least he's helping some girl pay her child's and/or pimp's bills.

Fucking Mandle.

Last I heard you are too obese to walk, regardless of the city. You must of had 0 friends in high school. Rough pubescent years projecting into your septuagenarian life? Originally Posted by gt27
Yeah.... just yesterday I said to myself hey SL you have some extra cash from that BeckyGoodHead NSNC # 648 why not do a car date and finger bang a hooker. I can already feel the stress flowing out of my body.

Note To Self: bring a Rubber Glove
Note To Self: bring a Rubber Glove Originally Posted by Still Looking
No glove no love, right?
I drive a truck. Back seat is about like a single bed. Lots of room for BBBJ or FS. With tinted windows not issues.

Sam
Minivan,parking garages, sun window shades,power converter,mini ac,foam mattress topper twin size, and wipes. I got to be a bit of an expert up in the Seattle area. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Yeah.... just yesterday I said to myself hey SL you have some extra cash from that BeckyGoodHead NSNC # 648 why not do a car date and finger bang a hooker. I can already feel the stress flowing out of my body.

Note To Self: bring a Rubber Glove Originally Posted by Still Looking
In some cases, a rubber glove will not suffice. A Kevlar glove??? Perhaps an iron gauntlet? Choose wisely my friend.

Attachment 658550
I drive a four door truck so fucking in the back seat has not been an issue.
In some cases, a rubber glove will not suffice. A Kevlar glove??? Perhaps an iron gauntlet? Choose wisely my friend.

Attachment 658550 Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
You know what? I believe you!
  • gt27
  • 06-12-2017, 10:21 AM
WTF, does his state of fitness have to do with SW whores?
Well, seeing that he called a provider on here a streetwalker, not only in Austin but in Seattle with really no proof, and that this was a topic about car dates, not streetwalkers, I just wanted to remind Whispers of his walking capabilities or lack thereof.

You sound as retarded as some of these people with (forbidden topic) induced brain damage.

Thanks. I'll make sure to bring alert my doctor that some person thinks I have brain damage on an online hooker forum during my annual physical.

As a trick, Im sure he drove around should he have felt the urge to pick up a SW.

Fair enough, I just don't see how accusing one of our own as being a streetwalker without any proof is relevant here. In fact, some might call that off topic, amongst other things.

If he had zero friends in highshcool, let the modafucka buy some pussy.

Again, that is fine. All I am saying is that he consistently demonstrates anti-social behavior on this forum and his behavior is somewhat consistent with an individual who struggled in associating with peers at a young age. He can buy all the pussy he wants and I have never ripped him because of that. The only time I really rip into him is when he does things like this.

At least he's helping some girl pay her child's and/or pimp's bills.

Fucking Mandle. Originally Posted by Skip_8

Yeah, because Whispers was coming in with clean hands on this one. Walked the streets of multiple cities, huh? Like, a street walker? No one was throwing around insults until he decided to join in this thread.
Fucking Mandle. Originally Posted by Skip_8
Sure looks that way..... Read her recent posts in KC... They are extremely feminine in nature.
Care Dates are right out of the SW playbook....

A whore is a whore.... Not everyone has a problem with the ones that stand on corners or walk the streets....

Is that something you did in the past GT? You mentioned something recently about past issues you are ashamed of that gave you thoughts of hurting yourself.... You are not the first to feel shamed by it.... lots here to share with....
I'm thinking...

Sure looks that way..... Read her recent posts in KC... They are extremely feminine in nature. Originally Posted by Whispers
I drive a four door truck so fucking in the back seat has not been an issue. Originally Posted by icuminpeace
Sooo. You cum in a 4 door & in peace. Sorry. I'm feeling particularly cheesy and amusing myself.