📝Would it be to much to Ask ????????🕵🕵

I have an opinion on this that is likely not to be popular with either side of this discussion. First, I do think it is a bit unreasonable to ask for a review right there on the spot. I personally would feel uncomfortable doing it as I don't think I could be honest. Ultimately, I don't know you and I don't know what you could be capable of if it isn't up to your standard.

However, I do believe that if a guy takes advantage of a review special, then he should indeed be outed for not following up on it. Perhaps let other ladies know? Either way, he shouldn't be signing up for that special if he isn't going to follow up on it.
  • L.A.
  • 09-18-2018, 07:36 PM
Would it be to much to ask if at the end of my session for the "Hobbyst" to leave a Review BEFORE they Depart My Home ?

Have had quite a few who have Promised but never have "Gotten to it or See what they can do " also I am not a Nagging person to keep bringing it up , Word is Bond , Especially if it was a Topic of Conversation brought up ...
Positive Feedback Is Great .... I Would Love To Be a Well Reviewed Lady on This amazing Board ......
Originally Posted by leelo_huna
I'm not seeing in your post where review special is mentioned so I think we're assuming that's the case. The way I look at it is I'm going to write a review for a few reasons in no particular order.
1. The session was horrible and people need to know.
2. Safety issue.
3. She hasn't had a review in a while and a new one could help out.
4. My review will add something to another recent review
5. I had a great time!
6. I need to add to my PA
7. The number one reason that I will write a review is because the provider asks me to!

Now there is zero chance I would even think to try to write a review from my phone as that would take me about 3 hours. There is also a zero chance I'd be required to write a review before I left.
If I agree to write a review I think a reasonable amount of time is 3 or 4 days to get it written. It only takes like 10-15 minutes.

I do see your side of it though when you have an agreement with somebody and it's something that could help your business and they don't follow thru on their end. I don't really have a good answer for you other than all you can really do is ask and then remind them a couple of times (especially if they want to see you again).
Not sure how well it works out, but I've seen ads where the "review special" is for the session AFTER the review. Only downside I can think of would be negative reviews would be even more rare than they are now.
You Did your Part Butch, Very Much Appreciated ..... I just want everyone to let it be known I am as Good as i Look ... Lol Originally Posted by leelo_huna
After BCs review you should knot,need a recommendation.

I myself ,cant wait to see you,soon I hope..
Leelo - This specific point and attitude would go a long way for you !! Keep up this attitude !!
Nothing better than this !!
If I have Shown a Guy a horrible experience I would like that known aswell so I Can know what I can work on or Fix to be a BETTER Companion, Originally Posted by leelo_huna
If a guy agrees to a review special, he should honor the deal or risk having his handle passed around in public.

If he didn’t like the session, he has two choices: write about the session the way it happened, or pay the full price and tell the lady he won’t be writing the review.
I was with an adorable young lady a few weeks ago. She had reached out to me the week prior informing me she was offering a RS. I had seen and reviewed her before. I couldn't play at the time, but contacted her a week or so later inquiring about availability and if she would still offer the special. I had noticed no reviews and thought maybe she had no takers. She told me she had seen some guys but the didnt keep up their end of the bargain. But she did honor the special for me and I reviewed her. Dont know what's wrong with some of these knuckleheads. Put their names out there and see if that makes a difference.
I d do it if you were giving me a nice bbbj while I wrote it!!!
  • Dnice
  • 09-19-2018, 08:33 AM
I've done it from my device at their place doesn't bother me. Then again I'm very straight forward what I write will be what I say to lady.
  • BLM69
  • 09-19-2018, 08:55 AM
I say if the guy agreed to a RS and didn't follow through within 5 days, put him on blast here
  • L.A.
  • 09-19-2018, 09:14 AM
I say if the guy agreed to a RS and didn't follow through within 5 days, put him on blast here Originally Posted by BLM69
She could but we know those things have a way of backfiring.
5 days ? Where does this "Criteria" come from ? Any Benchmarks ?

Does it mean - a Guy who may not have been able to write a Review within the first 5 days due to whatever RW commitments he is stuck up with, but then writes a Review after the 5 days - he is not "Credible" enough ? Lol..

within 5 days Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah, but let's also be real here...

I'm not trying to pump up any ego's - but asking you guys (and putting this out there for sweet Leelo and the other new providers...)

Are there "reviews" and "REVIEWS" - right?

I read a lot of reviews... and while there could be a tremendously great review; if it's by a guy I never heard of, or who has only one or a few reviews, or each of their reviews is like "We had a great time, she's a hot slut, we did mish, and I went home" (you've read these - you all know what I'm saying...lol) - then I don't put much stock in that review.

But if the review is from a (let's call them) "Better Reviewer", or somebody who I read the reviews and say "Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are putting down a fairly accurate description", or they talk and follow up in dialog after the review answering questions that come up... I (personally) feel more confident that "what they wrote, if going to give me a better idea of the session".

And we get to know reviewers, their tastes, their style... like book authors or movie directors.

I have to admit - I do look for the "no" review too. A "no" carries a lot of weight - in comparing two or three "optional provider choices". It moves them on my list, and since I'm not seeing 400+ women, unless someone makes it to a top spot... they probably won't see me.

The "Review special" I can see, would get a lot of guys who might not see you, to see you - hence more reviews... but I think "Guys who review - review, and guys who are lax or don't- don't". The special won't "make them review", the discount just increases the pool of reviewers.

I'd also say, there's a definite "fresh meat syndrome" here... so, in your first few months, getting many reviews is secondary to "getting that first review done and posted". Everybody hates TOFTT... and Leelo, you wouldn't believe the amount of conversation that goes on at the "gate" while many wait to see that first review. Is she real? Is she a scammer? What's she like? etc... So, a "First good, well written, explicit, and detailed" review is probably 100X more important than the next 10 reviews (all being lackluster).

A new girl should have a definite "plan" for scheduling. I'd suggest a printed 3 month calendar, making certain you schedule properly, leave an amount of "buffer time" to appointments, refresh / clean-up time, etc. Run that first few months with zero issues and good communication. Get back to emails and messages in a reasonable amount of time.

If you have "vices", keep them to a minimum. Get proper sleep. Have supplies available.

Show people your fun, but professional.

I know this seems like a lot for some girls... "Scribe, I'm just here to 'sell a fuck', I'm not doing all that"... but trust me, the reason top, long term Providers are making so much money in this, is they are treating it like a business, and the clients as "valued customers".

You have the attitude that you want to really do well, your concerned in your "business"... so my guess is you'll do great.
only thing you can do, as many have said, is put their names out if they don't review.. writing from your incall is way too much to ask. also, we research to see which ladies to see, you can research to see who writes a lot of reviews, and always writes them within 24 hours (cough, Chung Tran, cough)..
Leeelo,

In my case I usually have a limited window of time to Hobby and writing a review before I leave your incall would be problematic. I can only say for you to keep up the quality of your sessions and believe me the word will get out.