Question about appt

Thank you all for the help so now I know how to advertise when I come back, both sides (gents and girls) have been very helpful, extremely!!!!

I don't need days in advance but some thing like,
" need an appt at 4:30"
"Can I see you at 6 pm"
And so on, you get the drift... This visit was hard cause everyone was calling and texting and pming at the same time and never suggested times or wanted right now.
It's harder to screen when you're new to an area, most areas I know allot of the girls and all and know the history as a provider and most times have them already in my phone so I will have to take all of your advice and try again next time!!!!!!
I like to plan at least a day ahead and set up a specific date and time to meet. The problem is that too many times the provider does not keep the appointment for one reason or another. Originally Posted by oldmarine
My feelings exactly. Don't know why, but a lot can happen (with providers) from one night as we're exchanging texts or pms…to the next morning.

I still prefer the day ahead, but lately I've had some success with same-day appointments. I'll make contact that morning (fairly early), then meet that afternoon.
That's what I was meaning I wanted guys to do, I mean sometimes I can do right now but not when 10-15 people want right now and it gets overwhelming...
My feelings exactly. Don't know why, but a lot can happen (with providers) from one night as we're exchanging texts or pms…to the next morning.

I still prefer the day ahead, but lately I've had some success with same-day appointments. I'll make contact that morning (fairly early), then meet that afternoon. Originally Posted by NorthDallas30