Outcall to your home - Who would you trust?

My advice is only consider it with someone you've gotten to know, and then only if your history with providers is one where you do understand and respect boundaries.

There are a few ladies over the years that I'd trust to come into my home. It's my neighbors who I don't trust.
Me I like private residences myself. There are plenty of trustworthy girls on here as well.
I've had one of these cool Dallas ladies to my home. After counting the silverware, towels, sheets and sundry personal items, I can vouch for her honesty. Hhahaha.

I would have no problem inviting the other either.

Look, there are some wonderful, stable, sexy ladies in this hobby. The ones I am really attracted to have other world professions and do this as an extra. I've never had a trust problem with these ladies. It's about real world maturity.

That being said, there are plenty I will only go to their in call.

If you don't feel comfortable............... don't do it.
  • BLM69
  • 09-03-2016, 11:14 AM
Never shit where you eat. Originally Posted by PeterBota
Great advise! When a provider invites you to her private residence NOT her rented incall, I would consider thinking about one coming over.
+1
I've done Incalls and out to hotels. But would really like to stay home once in a while.

Which girls are trustworthy and discreet enough for an upscale neighborhood? Originally Posted by Rod667

Like one provider has said. Most girls aren't going to be worried about your things or coming back. Were more concerned if a guy is going to try to lock the door and not let us out. But seriously. I would go with your instinct. It would be wise to meet the girl at least once before inviting her to your home but if you get a good vibe from her from the start then do what you feel comfortable with.

I often get asked to dress business professional and no heels (which is how I dress anyway) of course I don't wear lipstick out or heavy make up either. If you are truly concerned about discretion. Try meeting the provider for a lunch date. Watch how they conduct themselves around other people. If you were to see them would you think they hobby?

Also try to scope for fidgeting and dialated pupils (habits) the best question to find out if they do drugs is "so do you like to party" if they say they drink. Say "what else do you do?" Lol it might sound weird but it works both ways. The word "party" will relax a drug user and they might open up more and "what else" basicly means "I know you party, but with what?"

Also I would tell the provider to not drive with loud music, if they happen to see a neighbor out. Make no eye contact but don't look/act guilty either. Common sense for most providers but you can never be too careful. Good luck.
I agree with Kendall4u.
PLUS, this is very silly. Your maid, yard guy, handy man all have access and even know your habits better than you. You trust them. i trust them to act professional. Cant imagine a provider sitting around planning who they'll rip off. Go with a pro not a backpage trollup and quit over thinking it.
Although I am a newbie on this site (I can't believe why I didn't find this site earlier), I am not that new to the hobby. I have been using UTR providers and have had them come to my private residence. The two times I rented a hotel room, the providers no showed. So I was out $200-250 each time without anything to show for it except a hotel bill. I do have some concern about providers coming to my place, but in the end, I could lose money either through getting robbed at my place or paying for hotel room which honestly could be used for more extra services from the providers. On the flip side, I am just as concerned about doing incall to providers bc how do I know I won't get robbed by them - inside their place or outside in the parking lot? This works both ways in terms of trust issues. Just my 2 cents.
I've only asked ladies over for photo shoots, of course, from time to time one thing has led to another.

The ladies I've had over all had several pages of good reviews, therefore they have a reputation to protect etc. some, but not all are ladies I've bet BCD incall before. Though nothing is guaranteed a good review history, especially one featuring outcalls is a minimum.
I have been thinking inviting a lady over. My schedule has become crazy on top of that traveling a lot. So when I get a break I just to relax at home, and have the lady cum to me for a change.

Dress normal as if she is a saleslady, I let you in and go to work

Fantasy Island I am on
Yeah, I'm not into scat play. So no problem with that happening at my place.

But I do understand you wanting your shit at someone else's place, Mr. Bota.
I agree with Kendall4u.
PLUS, this is very silly. Your maid, yard guy, handy man all have access and even know your habits better than you. You trust them. i trust them to act professional. Cant imagine a provider sitting around planning who they'll rip off. Go with a pro not a backpage trollup and quit over thinking it. Originally Posted by Gnostalgia

Yes, Kendall4U plus Laura Lynn, THN, Cassandra L'amore, Bliss of DFW. All professional in other areas and professional here. I have no reason to not trust them.
I may have someone come over just to give me a bj at first....
I have had several providers over to my place and I have never had a problem. That said, they were all ones that I have known for a while and seen multiple times before. And there are some that I would NEVER invite over.
I only work outcall; the trust goes both ways. Many of the ladies, myself included, could care less about your house, personal info or what you've got going on there. Established ladies understand about trying to be discreet and appropriate for the situation, as well. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Yes Exactly!