Fake review. Terminal cancer

• ~Ze~
  • 01-06-2018, 02:09 PM
Even when he admits he got it wrong?

Nah, boards doesn't give a shit about integrity anymore. It's all about about those dollars yo.
Even when he admits he got it wrong?

Nah, boards doesn't give a shit about integrity anymore. It's all about about those dollars yo. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
He didn’t admit he got it wrong, he flat out lied and got called out.
He didn’t admit he got it wrong, he flat out lied and got called out. Originally Posted by Golden Man
yep. no way he could have fat fingered ALL the details. something doesnt smell right
I was informed last night that he is saying the review was meant for me however I did not see him when he says he did in fact early yesterday he txt and wanted my phone number because he said he lost it. I have seen this person in the past but it was a very long time ago and I havnt seen nor chatted with them until they txt yesterday. It seems he got caught and is trying to cover his add by using me and I did not meet with him. That is 100% not true. Originally Posted by Kylee Lynn
He’s posted two reviews of you in the past. He may have intended to post another one, but if that’s the case it sounds like he picked the wrong provider that he hadn’t seen.

TFF.
Wont' matter providers will probably still see him even with fake reviews.
Totally fake.

@Kylee : how many times did you see this guy? Not sure if you realize but he’s written a few reviews on you. One was just in April. Are they real or are they fake too? Did you notice these reviews?

Another thing I noticed is this guy’s broad taste. His atf’s range from the Kylee to You Own Me Sherri to Summer Rose.

Another thing I noticed is the comments under his reviews....a lot of unanswered questions. One provider is cbj but he manages to get bbbj. Another provider has a downtown incall that no one else was aware of. Some providers no longer exist. Ect.

I’m really wondering what all this guy is up to.