Special Mention to Lovely Lana Warren

Lana is the best! Great personality, fun to talk to, and not a bad kisser! lol
Lana is one of my first Gal Pals, one of the few I had had the opportunity to cook dinner for. She is best.
  • T-Can
  • 02-27-2012, 11:01 AM
So why is she always mean to me......
Though I have never met her, she & I exchanged some notes a while back and I got to see what a special lady she is. I was very impressed with her caring nature.
Lana welcomed me with both arms...very comforting.
Thanks Lana.
So why is she always mean to me...... Originally Posted by T-Can
She has good tastes T-Can
I have known Lana for a couple of years now and I consider her more of a friend than a Courtesean. She is a great person inside and outside of the hobby. I am not suprised that so many feel the same as I do.
Lana is what I call a "short list" gal. You can find her on lists of people that you know that end up being very short. Lists like:

People that you would lend money to.
People that you would share a secret with and still sleep at night.
People who you would ask for advice about the hobby.
Women who tell you "Trust me, it's safe" and you believe them.
People that you could take anywhere and not be worried that they would embarrass you.

I'll never forget that she held my hand at my very first social.

And she has really good taste in friends!
Lana is nothing short of amazing - she is incredible as a friend and forgiving as foe. She is someone I look up to and have great admiration for. She is a role model for less experienced providers as myself; everyone whose opinion that I value thinks very highly of her. Thank you, Lana for being you! Even though I don't know you that well in real life, you are my hobby hero! . Love, 2.0
Lana is a sweet lady....kisses like a dream....very passionate.
Lana is a special lady. But I am wondering what this thread is all about ...
Lana is a special lady. But I am wondering what this thread is all about ... Originally Posted by pyramider

It's either a great threAD or a premeditated eulogy! I'm NOT dead yet, folks! LOL!

WOW, I want to thank each and every one of you for all the nice things said about me! I have to admit, it feels great to be loved and for that, I love you all!

As for Emily, you and I have grown quite fond of each other and I can proudly say that I love you, dear friend!
How befitting i post under a great lady. Lana Warren welcomed me as a newbie and has been a great friend. Dont be modest Lana embrace the love
Look up "genuine" in the dictionary, and you will find Lana's photo staring at you!.

Interestingly, if you also look up "Huge Boobs", there she is again!

Be good Lana - buzz me for lunch! Nice thread Emily!
Ok, I was on a previous board for ten years and joined this one shortly after it was created. I went UTR and am back under a different handle for personal reasons. (Don't worry, I notified the mods) . . . I can honestly say . . .rare is the occassion when I see a posting and tribute like this one, for a good lady who endears herself on a personal level to so many . . .and she hasn't retired and the tributes are so well deserved. I have not been BCD with Lana, but the mere mention of her name portends a good time, BCD or otherwise. Must be something in that Waco Chicken Fried Steak she grew up on . . . .