What do you gentlemen prefer?

I'd be curious as to know what the providers prefer from the men they see. Of course, we are the ones paying for the time and some of you mongers will probably say it doesn't matter what we look like. But it's just a curious question... Or would that require a new thread of discussion? Originally Posted by teyeger72
You mean large or small denominations?
Thank you for the replies! I appreciate the input.
Well let's see here. I enjoy a lady to be dressed in what ever is comfortable for her. I don't enjoy walking in and she's naked, in a towel or robe or really even lingerie for the most part. I want my imagination to wonder what is beneath those clothes that makes this lady so damn fine as wine that I want to taste, nibble, and lick. You know the lady next door that you see through your window that you just wonder what she looks like naked. Tease me and I will please you!!!!
You mean large or small denominations? Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion
Touche...
If it's an hour appointment I like to find the lady dressed and with a little make up but little or no perfume. I like unwrapping the present.

If it's a half hour, fresh from the shower with no more than a towel on her.
I try to look my best. I prefer my men clean (of course) and dressed nicely if possible,
I prefer no 1 with the following modifications, only light make up and NO perfume (recently showered, clean, smelling naturally good).

Too much make up can be a bit of a turn off and I have had sessions where the provider wore perfume that was not so pleasant to my nose and it affected the session.

I like when they wear some nice lingerie and heels, It shows that they put forward effort getting ready and appreciate my patronage. Find it a little disappointing when they open the door and they are dressed like they just got back from Walmart. Also not that thrilled with the wet haired wrapped in a towel look, to me that says the last client just left 10 minutes ago and I am next in the McFuck line.
I always wear slacks and a nice shirt for what it is worth.

Incalls, more dress-up and lingerie would be nice. I've been getting close to 100% girl-next door dress down lately. Enjoy a little GFE style seduction rather than just get down to biz especially if it helps her get in the right frame of mind (that is not just biz preferrably).

Outcalls, dress should be low key IMHO, but nice business casual or the classic LBD would be cool too.

Light to minimal makeup is always preferred with light to medium perfume (no SO so no issue for me).
I enjoy a lady to be dressed in what ever is comfortable for her. I don't enjoy walking in and she's naked, in a towel or robe or really even lingerie for the most part. I want my imagination to wonder what is beneath those clothes that makes this lady so damn fine as wine that I want to taste, nibble, and lick. You know the lady next door that you see through your window that you just wonder what she looks like naked. Tease me and I will please you!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015

You mean your lady next door wasn't naked? Too bad :-( LOL

Imagination is great and mostly I agree, but variety is the spice of life. The occasional walk in, she's naked and just attacks you immediately might be fun once in a while too with ur ATF.

TK has a point about hhr, ready to go, full hr or more, dressed up to unwrap the package. I like full hrs myself. Or hhrs that wind up hr+++ LOL
No perfume for me. I'm not allergic. And no S.O., so no need to be discrete. It's just that too much smell-pretty takes my attention away from the raw primal desire. Don't bathe Josephine. Well, maybe bathe, but unscented soap.

No high heels either. Don't know why that's considered sexy. Barefoot girl next door works best for me. And as Danny DeVito said in "War of the Roses", I haven't been into feet since '82. Still, barefoot at the door seems to work pretty well for me.

No thong either. Those things just don't look comfortable at all. Attire doesn't matter as much as how quickly we can get naked and down to business.

I think that there's altogether too much emphasis placed on first impressions. It's all in the follow-through.
1) A provider whos all dressed up (high heels, make up done, perfume)
2) A natural beauty ( no need to impresss, no high heels needed, very discreet)
3) Or a mix of both

Ive always wondered what first impression is great for meeting a new provider.

Please tell me what makes it great for you!
Originally Posted by sxyveronica

I prefer 4. One who shuts up and does as expected

sixx
I prefer MEN, who treat women like women, regardless of their walk in life.
I prefer MEN, who treat women like women, regardless of their walk in life. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

Well I am glad to know you prefer me. I treat them all the same

sixx
HA! Don't flatter yourself there sugar.
HA! Don't flatter yourself there sugar. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Like I said, I treat the women in my life pretty good overall.

I don't have to treat women well in my life who I pay to have sex with well to justify what I do against my SO, etc. I am at peace with being a monger

sixx