Frills and Lingerie

I love to look cute in a lil dress or nighty when I greet a man at the door. I used to be known for just answering the door naked, but as i have gotten a lil older I realize how nice it is to have a "package to unwrap". I am working on getting more outfits to wear...
To all the ladies that make the presentation breath taking ...THANK YOU .....it doesnt have to be all out sexxy lingerie ,or such .....but please make an effort ..if just a nice plain dress ,or sexxy lingerie it all counts ....but I agree cutoffs ,old holy jeans and tank tops etc look like you didnt care if we showed up or not ..maybe you dont ...but when you take the dress off , or even the jeans and tank top ..underneath that something that is revealing and sexxy makes me really think you wanted me there .....
They feed the adolescent (or maybe even younger) fantasies from a day and age when pantyhose were a rarity. Especially when updated to today's variations a la VS. My favorite use of these enticements is when the lady wears them under some relatively sedate outerwear, the typical business suit or a uniform. Which got me into a lot of trouble over my years in the Navy LOL. And of course with either no panties or something so negligible as to be easily whisked to the side.

i also remember as one of my fondest encounters when a new ladyfriend of mine called me at midnight and said she was at my door. It was a chilly night and I opened the door to a vision in an overcoat. As soon as the door was closed, the coat dropped to the floor revealining a garter, stockings, high heels and nothing else. What an awesome way to begin the first night with a new lover!

The photos I've seen of Lindsey indicate she truly knows how to turn these sweet nothings into huge somethings - we will have to meet one day, dear lady!

Thanks for a great thread on a marvelous subject.
Nothing is more of a turn on a cute lingerie outfit with stockings and heels, not mention dolling up (not like they crawled out of bed), it draws my attention quickly. Even in strip clubs, I take notice to cute outfits rather than the plain outfits.
That impresses me when a gal is willing to go out of her way to dress up for me.
I don't mind blue jeans and shirts/flips flops for just hanging out, but for bedplay, that won't do for me.
I think that is one of the main problems why relationships don't last long as one poster stated. Guys and gals, should always impress whether it is the 1st date or the 50th date. I love women that can appreciate lingerie! Great topic too.
Gonzo, I am also an unashamed Lindsey WK. She knows how to dress. I never thought much of the corset thing until I saw her in one! WOOHOO! Her legs look good any which way, I just prefer mine bare. Hell, she is worth a drive down the AlCan from Anchorage. Lingerie is ok on most ladies, on Lindsey it would be spectacular! I like the occasional naked greeting too.
I kinda like the idea of a provider who, upon my knocking on the door, yells out " come in " and she is naked in the kitchen, with apron on, heels, and a big smile on. Asks me if I need something to eat, then proceeds.

I love 50's and 60's style lingerie / undergarments, pointy bras ( torpedo tits ). seamed hose with garters. Heels. Hair up top and shaved underneath. With a welcome mat.
Sigh.

Taking notes. I think that I need to meet Lindsey. She just sounds so impressive and wonderful.

Sigh again. I'm guilty of all of those things that you've complained about, gentleman. I tend to go very casual. Large shirt with nothing on underneath.

Wearing just a towel fresh out of the shower. A light dress with nothing on underneath. Very little makeup if any at all. Light lip gloss, sometimes. Light fragrance or none.

I have heels and stockings but I just never wear them.

I'll rethink my approach.

Thanks for the thread!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
I kinda like the idea of a provider who, upon my knocking on the door, yells out " come in " and she is naked in the kitchen, with apron on, heels, and a big smile on. Asks me if I need something to eat, then proceeds.

I love 50's and 60's style lingerie / undergarments, pointy bras ( torpedo tits ). seamed hose with garters. Heels. Hair up top and shaved underneath. With a welcome mat. Originally Posted by crashkopf
I kindof like this idea as well. How would a pinafore look?

Elisabeth
Elisabeth, a pinafore apron w/ matching panty underneath? You've got me drooling now
I wish more ladies would wear lingerie and such, I love it when a lady takes the time and effort to really get ready for a session. tank top, tight jeans just does not do it for me. Originally Posted by TexRich
Just goes to show you that WALDT, and in this case it always helps to let the ladies know what exactly we are looking for individually. For me, tight jeans and a tank top, or some other casually suggestive "everyday" outfit is perfect, as it plays to my fantasy of gaining carnal knowledge of all the women I see every day at the grocery store, mall, etc., and dream of having a NSA tryst with.

When a lady answers the door already in lingerie, it brings it to the forefront of my mind that I'm seeing a pro.
Just goes to show you that WALDT, and in this case it always helps to let the ladies know what exactly we are looking for individually. For me, tight jeans and a tank top, or some other casually suggestive "everyday" outfit is perfect, as it plays to my fantasy of gaining carnal knowledge of all the women I see every day at the grocery store, mall, etc., and dream of having a NSA tryst with.

When a lady answers the door already in lingerie, it brings it to the forefront of my mind that I'm seeing a pro. Originally Posted by TheBizzer
Call me crazy, but in my opinion, lingerie is made to wear for the one that I love! YES, I do wear it when requested, but I'm more comfortable in classy street clothes (jeans and tank top are my favorites) with a touch of silk underneath!

When a lady answers the door already in lingerie, it brings it to the forefront of my mind that I'm seeing a pro. Originally Posted by TheBizzer
+1
Garter belt, thigh hi's, a classy pair of heels (not platforms), a glass of champagne, a romantic toast, and....
Well, that works for me!
Cheers
Garter belt, thigh hi's, a classy pair of heels (not platforms), a glass of champagne, a romantic toast, and....
Well, that works for me!
Cheers Originally Posted by italian1
Ok, I've resisted till now, but what this thread needs is some visuals. Hopefully others will follow suite.
Bull Rope,

Sir I SO agree with you. I love the classic look of stockings, garters and Heels....

And, unlike most, I love the heels to stay on throughout session.

I wish it was in the standard kit for all ladies. I love outfits and role play, and love when they go to extra effort to do that for me.
PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
And, unlike most, I enjoy wearing my heels throughout the session

but I found myself taken them off when it comes to certain activties in fear of my clients safety.