Did she do this on purpose? Or did this just magically happen?

Yep. That's Mary. There's something about her.
Guess she wants another chick to sit on her head. Talk about brain damage.....
Let's see the black girl version....with real hair.
I'm going to have to google this picture and see if I can find the story behind it. I know I'd never have the "balls" to wear that do.

Yes, I'll show myself out now
heh...i am not BBCR i know what it is safe with me!!!
Originally Posted by Cendell M
You still do not know what BBCR is, do you?
You still do not know what BBCR is, do you? Originally Posted by pyramider
heh.... probably not and sir i truly don't care,it was a question going around some dumb info magically came to me true or not im here to make men happy not figure all the dumbness out around this place...I be dead before you can figure other peoples chit out so i dont really care what it is.

Im going to leave that for the cool kids while i enjoy my day and not get tainted don't confuse that with showing taint! heh....good day love
A silly hooktard told me BBCR is the bareback version of CCR ("Lookin' Out My Back Door"), but she may have been pulling my other leg, too.
Intergender stem cell transplant!
heh...i am not BBCR i know what it is safe with me!!!

Silly did you really think

she maybe depends on if'n she's visiting HMMM...LOL and FREAKY FRIDAY NOT TO FAR AWAY 3 more days

Edit: what would one do with that penis hair style thats the visual i'm getting interesting ? Hehe^^^^ Hi Italia DiBella sexy bish!! Originally Posted by Cendell M
What's BBCR ?

Because I Can Promise You Have No Clue!
^^^Read much? and i can promise you i dont give a shit!!! What did we talk about? "Fake" af i was waiting for you to show the YOU we all know. So dont come behind the scenes with me and think i would ever fall for that shit....Go play with someone else I TOLD YOU IM NOT THE ONE!!!

You're boring a bully and its truly sad!

BYE BYE